Step Skyrim LE Patches

DoubleYou

FYI, it looks like there is an error with the FOMOD for 2.2.9.2i.

8ewnt8tmcp39tz7zg.jpg

Both options are ticked on this screen, and nothing is grayed out. I am eligible for the Extended Patch.

If I untick "Not Eligible", and leave "Eligible" ticked, the install options will continue properly for installing the Extended Patch.

If I untick "Eligible" and leave "Not Eligible" ticked, it will take me to the install page about the Core patch, which has the same issue (both are ticked by default and nothing grayed out).

If I leave both ticked, it takes me directly to the Compilation install page, and skips everything about the patch.

If I untick both, it also takes me directly to the Compilation install page.

Also, another bug (although very minor) - the FOMOD install "version" is listed as 1.2 in the FOMOD, when it should be "2.2.9.2[x]". I believe this sets the mod version number in MO, so it would be nice if it could be changed as well.

Hey, for updating the STEP Core and Extended patch using the using the small update from today, what is ICAIO? I know what ELE is but the former alludes me.

Every mod that has an acronym, such as ICAIO gets the full name revealed when you mouseover it, that's what the dotted underline is indicating.

NEXUS action log shows the file has been changed today. Was it because of the minior faults with the FOMOD?

I have made it through the installation of the older file somehow. How can I check if all the patches have been installed?

Or should I download the newest version and overwrite my patch?

Any issues with an 3 hours old save if I do so, or is it better to restart?

Thank You. ICAIO recieved just recieved an update from 0.2.5 to 0.2.5.1. Hope this does not mean You have to update, too.

Version 0.2.5.1

The main plugin has been updated to be in line with changes from USLEEP 3.0.1.
The compatibility patch for CRF has been updated to be in line with the latest version of CRF.

Actually, just the performance texture pack is present. Standard will be uploaded later ? uts to know as i'm currently recreating a new step extended for my future play

thanks for your work all

EDIT : sorry, i saw the explaination into another post.

Edited by Mandalay