Step Skyrim LE Patches

DoubleYou

Okay, I uploaded the Patches separately and they can be found under the "Optional" files. There is not an installer so you'll have to choose the right one that you need.

Great! It would be nice one without ADS.esp and THE Choice Is Yours (especially)

LE: Never mind, I've made it myself..

Edited by mavanaic

One of those is a Core mod and one is an Extended mod, so the only thing you'll be available to install is one of the Combined Plugins and the Mod Compilation.

I'm about to upload the newest versions so you might want to wait until those are up.

I thank you for the reply. Just wondered what the positive/negative's of using the Combined Plugins or Patches are and also is the mod compilation is fine to use with any set-up?

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, we don't need an update. Yah!!!!  :dancingbanana:

There are some redundancies in the STEP Patches from USLP forwards that the old versions of WAF and CCF didn't make. There really isn't any positive gain by updating at this time, so I'll wait for a time when critical fixes or updates are needed.

Also worth noting is that USLEEP 3.01 is just around the corner. Beta has been available since Jan 30. See here for changelog and download. It's a pretty big changelog, with a lot of regressions from the merge fixed, along with a ton of the normal types of bugs they catch.

It might be worth including any forwards from the new USLEEP version if the patches need to get updated again.

Edit: Note that the changelog in the forum post is incomplete (but it has most items). The official changelog is more recently updated.

I'm already working on the next update. I knew about USLP being updated and have the beta already. I was hoping for Mator Smash or Wrye to update before it, but that might be asking to much. 

I keep telling myself this is the last time I have to update the patches fully before the patchers are ready to take over. ::(:

Anyways, I'll probably finish the patches tonight and have them ready for USLP's update.

STEP extended patches. Preliminary version. I think there are a few redundancies that I need to remove, but nothing that is really going screw up your game. 

https://mega.nz/#!pcZEGBZQ!o9NilgDdMzfKKHoiQsgAwNId1JdtdExwB-2adtUbNKk

Only install one and rename it to STEP Extended Patch.esp so LOOT sorts correctly. 

Will finish Core version in the morning. ICAIO probably needs an update to the CRF patch anyways, so these may end up being useless. 

All patches. I may need to clean them up a bit for redundant records, but they won't hurt anything. Mostly there is some stuff leftover from USLP regressions I believe.

https://mega.nz/#!EQhVHAyD!tTNn2WaWQW48OYcFiVHOc0TOYfwrM9dkIEUz0a4OzWw

Install one patch, rename to STEP Core/Extended Patch.esp so LOOT sorts correctly. 

Changelog:

- updated for CRF 2.0.1

- updated for USLP 3.0.1

- updated for WAF 5.2

- updated for CCF 1.6

- updated for ICAIO 2.5

- added CRF-Elemental Staves patch

Elemental Staves is not required for all patches. I'll have to add it to the installer. 

I'll make my second pass and add everything to the Nexus in a bit.

EDIT: Sorry put the wrong the link. It's corrected now.