Step Skyrim LE Patches

DoubleYou

Perhaps I have found a bad texture in the Compilation:

My latest 2292k version includes two textures for the chicken that look exactly the same: textures/actors/chicken/chicken.dds and .../chicken_n.dds. They are different in the old 2292i-version.

It makes all chicken invisible ingame. Maybe it is just me and the download was broken, so could please some check ingame if the poultry is visible?

Edited by BUBISHI

I just verified chicken.dds and chicken_n.dds are correct in the high-res compilation, but chicken.dds in the normal-res download is a duplicate of chicken_n.dds so it has two normal maps (at least I think _n is the normal map?). I linked the correct one from 2.2.9.2c to get you going since invisible chickens can be a bit annoying at times. :;):

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvbqqNt5ag4jrwSdo3C8uqWixyzk

I just verified chicken.dds and chicken_n.dds are correct in the high-res compilation, but chicken.dds in the normal-res download is a duplicate of chicken_n.dds so it has two normal maps (at least I think _n is the normal map?). I linked the correct one from 2.2.9.2c to get you going since invisible chickens can be a bit annoying at times. :;):

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvbqqNt5ag4jrwSdo3C8uqWixyzk

Thanks for uploading the textures, I also found some in my old STEP Compilation.

Should have better describe the problem, mention it was normal-res. Would be easier to confirm, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Tech - May need to change the installer a bit. WIth the changes to ICAIO, it looks like I can drop a few patches.

Also, do you see ELE getting an update for the latest USLP updates? Seems like it needs one. 

EDIT: Looks like RS could use an update for some USLP stuff too.

I can change the installer. Just tell me what you're dropping and what is no longer a master.

As for ELE, I haven't heard from JawZ in a long while. Last time I heard, he's been kind of busy and has put a hold on things to see what SSE will be bringing. This is why not much more work has been put into several of his projects (like Relighting Skyrim Remastered).

I'm not sure what just happened, but my Core profile just got completely reset. All the mods are unticked and back in alphabetical order.  :pinch:

Modlist.txt and plugins.txt aren't even in the profile folder. They are just gone. I can honestly say that is the first time anything like that has happened to me. 

Luckily I just started on those patches and already did the Extended ones. Gonna take me some time to get it all back in order though. Was hoping to maybe upload the new version tonight, but now I don't know. It will be done tomorrow for sure though. 

I'm updating the STEP Patches right now. If you just want the updated patches they are already listed in the Update Files section on the nexus page. The compilation received NO additional updates so you only need the full download if you need the whole compilation for whatever reason. If you do need the whole compilation, you'll just have to wait for the full uploads which are in progress right now.