The Ruffled Feather (By SparrowPrince)

Xaviien

No problem. Will any testers be looking at the newer mods in here soon or are they super busy? No one has really given any feedback as usual on the Nexus so hopefully they are happy. You guys looking into the donut mod should give me a good laugh I suppose. No chance this mod has. Hmm. Also, I only used to follow STEP core so on the other more-secondry installation, I have no idea what will conflict. No worries anyway, I thought I would ask as I do enjoy the brunt honesty here and whilst I am around I can answer any questions that arise.  ::):

I'm busy updating the guide to to a ton of other changes, such as the masterlist being updated, and Krypto updating WAF.

I keep getting sidetracked by trying to help my wife mod Skyrim, which is made much more difficult by her having a lame laptop, not wanting to follow the entire STEP modlist, and generally not following instructions.

Is there anything that you think belongs in STEP? If there is something in particular, I could try to find time to test it, but my mods are in a real state at the moment, due to updates and me adding Survival mods like Frostfall etc, and needing to reinstall a heap of previous nods for compatibility.

I didn't bother installing any of the options besides the Hairy Furry Pelts and I Hold Silver. Silver is out already, and I haven't really looked at the pelts, at all. Pretty sure the donut is out before it even gets a look in.

No problem. Will any testers be looking at the newer mods in here soon or are they super busy? No one has really given any feedback as usual on the Nexus so hopefully they are happy. You guys looking into the donut mod should give me a good laugh I suppose. No chance this mod has. Hmm. Also, I only used to follow STEP core so on the other more-secondry installation, I have no idea what will conflict. No worries anyway, I thought I would ask as I do enjoy the brunt honesty here and whilst I am around I can answer any questions that arise.  ::):

I might not get to it for the upcoming STEP update, but I had my eye on Argonian Access and was wanting to look over WATER to see the newest version. I miss the plants from WATER. I'd probably like to add a few files that will allow the plants to be used by DynDOLOD so you can see those corn dog things and water lillys from far away. Plus, adding versions of the files for DynDOLOD to use is only a few MB, basically it's just shrunken versions of the main files, 256 or 128 textures.

Thanks everyone. There is nothing in particular that needs testing, and I have no idea what you guys want or what would replace what. If you are busy then I understand. Reduced plants and perhaps what Ess said might be a start. WATER Plants has always been available to use as standalone, and it has been further optimized as of late. You guys might not like WATER as lakes still use sea water, but as I keep saying on my mod page, that masks the possible LOD bug you can get with edited waters. I'm quite happy with the new edits though, and not one complaint about the surface changes which is surprising for Nexus. There is apparently a small bug with the pelt mod for hanging pelts when light hits them. I'll have to get 3DS Max again with a renewed 3 year educational licence and work on it when I can get to a PC. Don't have much time though so I hope Ican sort it soon. 

Favour: If anyone here has the official HDDLC pelt textures (I think they are under textures\clutter) could you upload them here or PM a link to me please? I can't really get them from Steam at the moment and I think it is over 1gb so a LOT of transfer waiting. Cheers.

Thanks to you also Tech.

The Ruffled Feather - Enhanced Distant Terrain v1.1 released:

• Added compatibility for the new Solstheim option for the mod, A Quality World Map.
  • Completely re-wrote the FOMOD from the ground up:
    • Did away will all inline folder installs
    • All options are now installed conditionally based on user choices
    • Found better install option for A Quality World Map compatibility options which resulted in a smaller file size.

- Sent Tech new files with a few new mods that were in the lost and not found tray.

- Added new images for the above new mods, complete with stupid naming conventions.

- Gave Tech the option to name the new mods. Tech may need help so the names don't end up being dull. I have every confidence in Tech though after "SpearowKing".

- Added safety net for S.T.E.P members messing up FOMOD code and causing the system to complain. Unfortunately this net has a massive hole in it on one side.

- Users who complain about WATER not having a blue option will now be forced to line dance until their knees become their feet.

- Fixed a loop where Sparrow was saying 'thank you' too much. Sparrow now says 'danke' where possible.

Danke.

Edited by Guest

Do me a favour and don't reply to those entitled morons who want the mod to be broken up again, and the people who can't read descriptions will you guys? They don't deserve your input, they really don't.

Cheers ESS and Tech again for being so awesome as per usual. Crabalot and Walrus would be so proud of you if I had not have sold them to slavers. On that note... Where is FO4 Bethesda? 7 years since their last one, oh my!