The Ruffled Feather (By SparrowPrince)

Xaviien

Haha maybe I didn't learned FOMOD then. No, I think I did :lol: At least, installing using my update DID seem to work.

Mine was going into data/textures/textures/terrain with the previously uploaded file.

I do hope you can win the fight against Nexus!

Okay, silent update complete so the STEP option should be working as expected now.. I'm going to bed before another issue appears.

@Neo,

I'll look into your issue if you respond with more details.

Instructions in SRLE + Check boxes for EDT / EDT DB. I have EDT2 with Dragonborn later in my load order, EDT2DB showed no conflicts (which means the fomod failed to install them).

Edit: Never mind, my mobile didn't refresh. Looks like Tech found a nexus cache issue. :)

New version is up. I don't know how long it'll take to sync to all the servers.

Instructions in SRLE + Check boxes for EDT / EDT DB. I have EDT2 with Dragonborn later in my load order, EDT2DB showed no conflicts (which means the fomod failed to install them).

Edit: Never mind, my mobile didn't refresh. Looks like Tech found a nexus cache issue. :)

Well, after re-downloading tonight... file name is 3-2-3 but still same issue as before... Tech get on it! Internal installer for MO.

22:12:02 [D] nexus category id 28 maps to internal 0

22:12:02 [D] mod id guessed: The Ruffled Feather 3-2-3-13268-3-2-3 -> -1

22:12:02 [D] passed mod id: 13268, guessed id: -1

22:12:02 [D] using mod name "The Ruffled Feather" (id 13268) -> The Ruffled Feather 3-2-3-13268-3-2-3.7z

22:12:47 [C] failed to extract The Ruffled Feather v3-2-3-13268-3-2-3\05 Enhanced Distant Terrain\Dragonborn\textures to textures: Dragonborn\textures not found in archive

22:12:49 [D] installing to "D:\Mod Organizer\mods\The Ruffled Feather"

22:13:39 [D] Installation successful

Anyone else getting this error? I'm not getting it and those textures install fine for me.

Edit:

I haven't been able to try the downloaded version yet so Nexus could be messing something up, but the version on my computer works just fine. It'll be tomorrow evening before I can do anything so hopefully a few more users or staff can test before then and report back.

Looking at the FOMOD code now... For the record I'm using the latest publicly available MO version from the Nexus, not Tannin's beta.

For EDT I see the following code. I have highlighted the line that is apparently causing the problem:

This mod makes your distant ground look more detailed by adding adjusted grain patterns to the original textures themselves. This new mod combines both the original EDT Earth option (1024x1024) and EDT 2 which is deemed the best option(s) by Skyrim's S.T.E.P project.

(I believe this should be )

This addon makes your distant ground in Solstheim look more detailed by adding adjusted grain patterns to the original textures themselves. This was originally the Enhanced Distant Terrain 2 - Dragonborn file. Only install this option if you have the Dragonborn DLC!

Edit: I found the error in the installer, give me one second to finish editing this post.

Edit2: Check out my comment now, basically the problem is the first copy moves the folder then MO cannot find it anymore.

Yeah, I know exactly the code that would cause the error. I'm just not getting it and have that folder's content installed as it should be. I'm on my phone so I can't double check anything right now. The error sounds like either the files aren't there or it's a bad file path. Both are untrue from what I can tell and remember.

Yeah, I know exactly the code that would cause the error. I'm just not getting it and have that folder's content installed as it should be. I'm on my phone so I can't double check anything right now. The error sounds like either the files aren't there or it's a bad file path. Both are untrue from what I can tell and remember.

Check my last post now, I have made edits. Its actually the first copy isn't scoped properly so I'm getting an install that looks like the following:

PostInstall.png

Apparently MO moves the files instead of copying them from the archive so the second command fails cause its already been moved.

Quick question. Do you have the edt2 files inside the textures folder as well as inside the Dragonborn folder? Should be textures\dlcXX\... Just want to know if EDT2-Dragonborn still installed correctly despite the error.

They appear to be in there, just in the wrong place (obviously). For that matter the STEP folder has textures in it too.

Quick question. Do you have the edt2 files inside the textures folder as well as inside the Dragonborn folder? Should be textures\dlcXX\... Just want to know if EDT2-Dragonborn still installed correctly despite the error.

Pretty sure they are supposed to be in textures\terrain\dlc2...