The Ruffled Feather (By SparrowPrince)

Xaviien

I keep forgetting this thread exists.

Technically you cannot see the textures contained in the Crabalot .bsa because of the shader I made for him. Is there a way you can remove the extra requirement for the files with TESVEdit quickly? It was one of those things I kept forgetting about.

If you want to keep him optional or something that is fine. If you can be bothered to add him into the main file, I am also fine with that.

Yeah, Crabby is just a plugin and .bsa.

:-)

Edited by Guest

By the way, can someone ask Z (or whoever) if we can get a edit post button on the mobile version? Sometimes it merges the double posts, but most of the time nothing happens. I have to switch back and forth to the full version, and if I am on 4g it eats up my data allowance.

Edit: No dice.

Edited by Guest

By the way, can someone ask Z (or whoever) if we can get a edit post button on the mobile version? Sometimes it merges the double posts, but most of the time nothing happens. I have to switch back and forth to the full version, and if I am on 4g it eats up my data allowance.

Edit: No dice.

You can, actually. Just tap on your post and the edit button will appear.

Oh my gawd. What is this a treasure hunt? It needs to be made foolproof for idiots like me I tell ye!

Danke W.

That tapatalk banner is so annoying. If I could get away with it, I would murder it. Hehe. It is my fault though, I am always clearing caches to speed things up.

Edit: Yay! Tech how is the update going now? Come to think of it, I totally forgot to take some green/normal shots for the grass. The green version was really last minute. Damn I am forgetful. I stopped adding to the changelog too because I forgot what I fixed. All I could think about was the mystery of how these UV mappers got their jobs. Probably out of a hat?. It is a shame as I think they ruin the texture artists' fine work.

Edited by Guest

I really hate the changes Tapatalk has been making to the app lately. I want it go back to the version about a year ago.

@Tech, did you get the crabalot file? I just got home and it wasn't sync'd. Unless you got it from someone else.

There is no rush to include Crabalot. I was going to just stick him in the optionals when I could. As I said, I am not too fussed where he manages to settle. He was simply always a overpowered mascot of sorts.