Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Alright, I just found out that you can right click the RAW button on the github page and the files can be saved anywhere. That means it will be pretty easy to install the script for generating bash tags and using it.

Directions would be:

1. Go to this link: https://github.com/fireundubh/xEditScripts/blob/master/Scripts/Generate%20Bash%20Tags.pas
  2. Right click the [RAW] button and select "Save link as..."
  3. Navigate to the xEdit\Edit Scripts folder and save it there.
    1. Make sure that "Save as type" is .pas
  4. Open xEdit, select None, tick only the plugin to add tags for and click [OK]
  5. Right click plugin, apply script, select Generate Bash Tags, click [OK]
  6. Click yes to add tags to header
  7. rinse repeat

1-3 are for installation the script and 4-7 are for the applying it. I think it would be pretty easy to implement in the guide, but the amount of times it may need to be run is a bit ridiculous. Then again the entire guide is pretty ridiculous.

I just noticed Poco Bueno's skeleton texture gets rewritten by EVE's ,which is lower res and darker. Should we hide EVE's file?

Sure.

i was wondering with regard to the Generate Tags Script could you not just open FNVEdit select all plugin and run the script so all plugins get tags in one go?

No I don't think that is how it works. It's kinda like cleaning the mods where you only can have the masters selected. You might ask on the bethsoft forum thread though. 

No I don't think that is how it works. It's kinda like cleaning the mods where you only can have the masters selected. You might ask on the bethsoft forum thread though. 

shame would of made things alot easier i've only used it on the merged plugins so far and it works really well. now debating if it's worth going through every mod with out bash tags

Edited by Darth_mathias