Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Yes I fixed this by Double clicking FCO in the left pane in MO, and going to the conflicts tab and hiding any eye textures from NV Redesigned 3 that were overwriting FCO's. Best of all I didn't need to download a patch or anything.

I did that, but I still got the same issues of weird eyes with certain npcs like those with addictions such as Joana or Dixon.

I took a look at New Vegas Redesigned 3 in FNVEdit to see what eyes were given to characters with the eye glitch, and they were given JoanaeyesDUPLICATE000, joanasicksubtle eyes, browneyesdrugged of the ones I looked through.

I ended up just deleting the eyes from the New Vegas Redesigned 3 esm and esp with FNVEdit, and all the eyes were fixed for me after that.

No you can redo all that stuff, but you may loose some stuff from your inventory like guns and ammo. Try making sure that the assets (textures, meshes, sounds, animations) made it from the millenia's weapons to the merged version. You will be able to tell by double clicking the merged version, then go to the filetree tab and see if all the textures, meshes... are in there. If not then that's why there are red triangles and you'll need to redo it.

Has anyone tried out the newest ENB/ENBoost? It changes ENBoost, so I want to see if it's any better since it can be hit or miss for most people.

I have noticed within MO that assets aren't getting fully overwritten ie the lighting bolt flag in the left pane doesn't become grey when activating any of the merged plugins is this right surely if a mod is fully overwritten it would do that?

I have noticed within MO that assets aren't getting fully overwritten ie the lighting bolt flag in the left pane doesn't become grey when activating any of the merged plugins is this right surely if a mod is fully overwritten it would do that?

That would only be true based on the position of the mod that is supplying the merged plugin, activating a plugin in itself will not ensure the correct placement of the overwriting assets.

Have you considered Classic Fallout Weapons

So after some extensive testing, both of the FNV and the TTW versions, I've concluded that one would be better off just adding the individual mods if available into a single merged weapons plugin. Several of the weapons have low-res textures, broken meshes, missing animations, or a combination of all 3.

Apparently the TTW team is going to doing some work on theTTW version so it might be worth a look further on, but until then I'd advice everyone interested to pass and instead look for better models on the nexus/internet.

Edited by MosAnted

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can I delete the mods from MO's download file? My game is complete and all the mods are installed properly. Deleting the contents of the download folder will not affect my game, correct? I want to free up some space on my SSD, which is almost full now. 

You can, at the possible inconvenience of having to redownload if you want to reinstall. 

I'd make a copy of the downloads directory and compress it, saving it somewhere on a non SSD drive. Then empty MO's downloads folder if you wished.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can I delete the mods from MO's download file? My game is complete and all the mods are installed properly. Deleting the contents of the download folder will not affect my game, correct? I want to free up some space on my SSD, which is almost full now. 

I'd store them somewhere, maybe a bulk storage drive or cloud storage somewhere. You never know when a mod might disappear and you'll end up cursing yourself for not saving it before.

So...emm...again with another question but I just started up a game and I wasn't given all the DLC gear and missions like I got before. They are enabled in MO and their plugins are ticked so why aren't they showing up? Anyone know? Unless, during the mod install guide, we disabled them so that you stumbled upon them in your quests and didn't start out with OP gear (i dont know if its op) lol

So...emm...again with another question but I just started up a game and I wasn't given all the DLC gear and missions like I got before. They are enabled in MO and their plugins are ticked so why aren't they showing up? Anyone know? Unless, during the mod install guide, we disabled them so that you stumbled upon them in your quests and didn't start out with OP gear (i dont know if its op) lol

The mod Delay DLC in this guide does exactly that.

As for the gear, it gets distributed into the levelled lists. It does pay to read the guide while you install, so you know what each mod you're installing does.