Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Unfortunately I teach mostly engineering and math students and there are just not enough females taking linear algebra. Not that I would accept a proposition from a hot student, but it'd be nice to at least have the option.

I give tests soon enough though, and will definitely be getting down on FNV stuff after that. I've got so many things only half done, patching, DDSopt, new quests, cut content... it goes on and on.

Huh, sorry to interrupt your train here Ess, but I just realized something weird and somewhat unnerving. I never thought about it, but I know 12 engineers (or close to finishing it) my age and 75% of them are female.

Warning: Rant mode on:

Also, finals >v< I haven't been getting but maybe 4 hours of sleep lately if I'm lucky, I got 6 a few days ago. Honestly why must most Professors be sadists? I mean if the gave me the due dates of all of the assignments on the first day of class and gave me the instructions I'd be done with college by now >v< none of this finding out what you have to do a week or two before it's due while you have three other classes that are doing the same. I also don't think those of us who don't procrastinate should be punished for those that do, if they want to wait, let them and give them a reminder a week or two before it's due it's basically what you're doing anyways, the shouldn't need their hand held, and ask questions when they don't know something. I'm sure Ess isn't so cruel

Huh, sorry to interrupt your train here Ess, but I just realized something weird and somewhat unnerving. I never thought about it, but I know 12 engineers (or close to finishing it) my age and 75% of them are female.

Warning: Rant mode on:

Also, finals >v< I haven't been getting but maybe 4 hours of sleep lately if I'm lucky, I got 6 a few days ago. Honestly why must most Professors be sadists? I mean if the gave me the due dates of all of the assignments on the first day of class and gave me the instructions I'd be done with college by now >v< none of this finding out what you have to do a week or two before it's due while you have three other classes that are doing the same. I also don't think those of us who don't procrastinate should be punished for those that do, if they want to wait, let them and give them a reminder a week or two before it's due it's basically what you're doing anyways, the shouldn't need their hand held, and ask questions when they don't know something. I'm sure Ess isn't so cruel

I have a really long rant in my head about terrible teachers and students, but I can't get it out ATM. Maybe one day I talk about it.

Hello srb how are u holding up?

So, now that I am modding FNV all over again following your guide I found something that I've mentioned before and maybe you should correct it in your guide.

In the CaliberX mod under the "Caliber 4-016 ESM Update" file in the description the author states that we should deactivate the CalXgunrunners.esm and CalXhonesthearts.esm plugins.

Probably the updated Caliber.esm file makes those two redundant (plus you save 2 more plugin slots).

Well, Steam had a sale on Star Wars games this weekend so I'm a little behind because of playing to much Republic Commando I got for a couple bucks. Should be okay though if I don't ignore this stack of exams I need to grade for to long.

I did know about that thing with CaliberX and I guess it just got lost in the shuffle. I'll have to add it in, thanks for reminding me.

Three reasons: Time, time, and time.

It is on my radar, but that is something that requires testing because of the leveled lists and loot lists that are changed. I don't add anything that large unless I really put it under the microscope in game and FNVEdit to make sure everything is working correctly. And, it has to jive with the current list.

I feel like the current guide may not be totally complete, but it is stable with the NVSR and NVSE heap replacements. I want to keep it stable too. 

Okay been looking at the new MO v1.2.1 beta and the installer now works with most mods that FOMM was needed for. I can't test if the 4GB Loader and ENB problem is fixed, but will do a little later if I have some time (so probably not till about 1AM). Unified HUD and Flashlight NVSE seem to be the ones that do not work, but the Advanced Recon Series seem to work and OneHUD works too.

Happy days, praise be to our python overlord, Tannin!!!

Just finished part 2 of Tales from the Burning Sands

I think it should be noted that this is also a House Mod with a Storage Sorter. 

After reading a lot XD I like the Mod.  I don't like the Elevator, but tough.  Don't know what to do with the "plant" :D

New California Republic:  I notice some ADDED rooms and structures, different from vanilla. I thought the NCR overhaul was just Armor/Clothes and such.  Ex: the headquarters in Bolder City has 3 floors with added terminals and such. 

Does one of the FnL mods Add things to the NCR?  I like it.  Thought the NCR was in need of "things".  No biggie.  jw.

That NCR building is from NV Interiors Project. NCR Trooper Overhaul and the distributed plugin are only for armor and clothing. Don't worry you aren't going crazy... yet.  :;): 

Yeah Tales is a bit of a throw back to old school RPGs. Your new plant comes with tutorial so just be careful and don't forget to feed it. I like that the house is in the middle of the map though. The only thing is that Willow also adds the bungalow with the sorter to Novac. That area might have a few to many homes.

aha!  NVInteriors...4got all about that.  Thanks EssArrBee.  I was aware of the bungalow but I havn't found willow yet.

So I gota feed it?  hmm...will have to read up on that.  Home/Harriot's House= I like how it adds a Map Marker for it.  It's not In Novac though (home from tales)...so I would let it slide :)

Edited by AyleidRuin

The only thing is that Willow also adds the bungalow with the sorter to Novac.

I hope you can still access it when you killed the person who sold Boone's wife.

I was aware of the bungalow but I havn't found willow yet.

She is in a tent (which looks like a NCR tent) right off the road, as you go from Primm to Mojave Outpost.