Cutting Room Floor (by Arthmoor)

torminater

Could it not be a bad bashed patch?

If they're being added in with leveled listed, I would think this would not be the case. Those leveled lists would be "bashed" together to get the 50/50 chance of getting one version or the other. If it's causing clipping issues, it needs to be reported to Arthmoor. He might end up removing it.

The leveled list in question here is added by CRF, so the only changes that would get "bashed" would be possible changes from a patch designed for CRF.  Removing the second cuirass from the CRF leveled list would not be the best way to fix this unless you want to remove the sleeved version entirely.

A bashed patch won't combine edits to outfit records, so a file editing the outfit will win or lose based simply on load order. 

I agree that reporting this to Arthmoor would be best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Version 2.0.2 [2016-04-30]
--------------------------

Shalidor's Insights: Magicka had a pitifully weak reward that was not in line with the difficulty involved in obtaining the reward. It also lacked a VendorItemScroll keyword.
The pack spider could sometimes get lost when passing a load door due to not being persistent. The script has been modified to move him into the alias the quest had reserved for this.
The Wayward Traveler did not have proper ghost or undead keywords set, and was dropping the wrong ash pile upon being killed.
Froa's bed in the Braidwood Inn has been moved to a different wall to reduce conflicts with other mods.
Talib's unfinished house in Stonehills that was accidentally left in with 2.0.1 has been completed and he now lives in it.
Glow spiders cut from the Dragonborn DLC have been restored.

Updated with the above changes (not in Nexus changelog yet)

• 9 months later...

I have STEP core + extended installed and want to install enhanced landscapes as well. Enhanced landscapes conflicts with CRF, but there is a patch. Nevertheless, the instructions for enhanced landscapes claim that it should be a lower priority than CRF in the load order (so CRF overrides it). This seems fine, but the instructions for enhanced landscapes also want it enhanced landscape .esp's to have the highest priority possible (I am guessing for dyndolod to work correctly). This means I either load both EL and CRF with a low priority (basically, just after unofficial high res patch) or load them both at the end of the load order (with essentially the highest priority). 

How bad would it be to have CRF have such a high priority--I know it is one of those mods that is best loaded early (low priority). 

I tried asking this question on the EL nexus forum thread but haven't got a response, apologies for how specific this question is!

I have STEP core + extended installed and want to install enhanced landscapes as well. Enhanced landscapes conflicts with CRF, but there is a patch. Nevertheless, the instructions for enhanced landscapes claim that it should be a lower priority than CRF in the load order (so CRF overrides it). This seems fine, but the instructions for enhanced landscapes also want it enhanced landscape .esp's to have the highest priority possible (I am guessing for dyndolod to work correctly). This means I either load both EL and CRF with a low priority (basically, just after unofficial high res patch) or load them both at the end of the load order (with essentially the highest priority). 

How bad would it be to have CRF have such a high priority--I know it is one of those mods that is best loaded early (low priority). 

I tried asking this question on the EL nexus forum thread but haven't got a response, apologies for how specific this question is!

when I used have Enhanced Landscapes installed I used this LOOT Rule:

Loot Metadata Update Required:Cutting Room Floor.esp - Load After Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring this post back to life everyone, but i have the clipping bug on ralof clothes in the intro, im using STEP Extended with some extra mods i like, how can i troubleshoot and fix that? can it be the same CRF problem or some conflict with another mod?

Yes, the same. CRF "restores" a sleeved version of that armor which has some issues with the opening scene. I don't suppose Arthmoor thought it a big enough issue to cut it again, but the issue is still present on his bug tracker too. I think the only place this has been reported is during the intro so it's not too big a deal. It was likely cut from the game before it was finished so Arthmoor has re-added an unfinished armor into the game. Not like him to make a mistake like that. :^_^: