Mod Organizer Guide

frihyland

ATTK should be removed from the Guide. It's not a program we supoort nor is it something that anyone should be using (if they still have it since it's not been available for a long time).

Support:

https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=1220&highlight=ATTK

https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=1220&pid=33939#pid33939

EDIT: I've hid it in a HTML comment for the time being until another staff member agrees with its removal. At which time, edit the full page to remove.

I agree it should be removed. The recent Skyrim memory patch (and ENBoost) seem to actually address memory management in a way that works, and where the methodology can be explained and seems convincing.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, welcome nomar!

No it will not make a difference really unless a BSA has a file that is also in another BSA, the order doesn't matter. If there is more than one BSA with the same file then the BSA that loads last will win. Also, loose files always win out over BSA files.

Mo downloads files from Nexus just fine. Why would you want it that way?

Because I have so many files downloaded through NMM. Is there a way to transfer all these files from the Nexus Mod Manager directory to the Mod Organizer directory?
Just point the download directory of MO to the download directory of NMM.

Right click on the file before you install it and update the information and MO will create the appropriate meta data by looking in the file's name (of course if you renamed the file it won't work).

If it is confused it will open a window asking you to select the proper file from a list of what it thinks the file could be.