MO2 unchecking plug-ins & Messing Up Mod Order

BlahbyBlueBla

Question

I've gotten to 80 mods so far. Just building up the framework for my Mod list. All of a sudden after launching SKSE the mods would be present, then crash. What really bugs me it messes up the organization every time for a test of SKSE after LOOT. Plus it also unchecks all the plug-ins. My steam and Mo2 are both outside of Program Files too by the way.

Any help would be amazing. Trying to get back into modding again and it seems I ran into a brick wall. It doesn't help that it takes days of modding just to even enjoy the game we enjoy. :(

6 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, BlahbyBlueBla said:

I've gotten to 80 mods so far. Just building up the framework for my Mod list. All of a sudden after launching SKSE the mods would be present, then crash. What really bugs me it messes up the organization every time for a test of SKSE after LOOT. Plus it also unchecks all the plug-ins. My steam and Mo2 are both outside of Program Files too by the way.

Any help would be amazing. Trying to get back into modding again and it seems I ran into a brick wall. It doesn't help that it takes days of modding just to even enjoy the game we enjoy. :(

It sounds like you may be running SSE ≤ 1.6.40 without Backported Extended ESL Support mod.

You have posted on Skyrim LE support, so want to be sure that's intended.

I have the Backported Extended ESL Support mod. I can list off all the mods if you'd like but it seems to be a Mo2 problem. Is this a common problem with Mo2 unorganizing the load order and unchecking plugins?

18 minutes ago, BlahbyBlueBla said:

I have the Backported Extended ESL Support mod. I can list off all the mods if you'd like but it seems to be a Mo2 problem. Is this a common problem with Mo2 unorganizing the load order and unchecking plugins?

Please re-read my previous post. There's two sentences. You addressed only the first.

There is no MO problem that I know of. You more likely have your environment or MO misconfigured. Have a look at the SSG for reference.

Step Patch - Conflict Resolution.esp

• Missing masters: ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm, ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl, cceejsse001-hstead.esm, cceejsse002-tower.esl, ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl, ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl, ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl, ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl, ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl, ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl, cceejsse005-cave.esm, Worldspace Transition Tweaks - Skyrim To Solstheim.esp, RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm, Better Dynamic Snow SE - DisableRefs.esm, SimpleChildren.esp, dD - Enhanced Blood Main LITE.esp, LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm, Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp, AI Overhaul.esp, hearthfireextended.esp, Embers XD.esp, Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp, Oakwood.esp, AcousticTemplateFixes.esp, At Your Own Pace - College of Winterhold.esp, Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp, EVE - Savos Aren's Regrets Restored.esp, CC Open Helmets Merged.esp, DeadlySpellImpacts.esp, Elemental_Staffs.esp, EVE - Ghost Mechanics and Shaders Restored.esp, IHSS.esp, LRR - Alternative - by LeonardoTrote.esp, Realistic AI Detection 3 - Medium Interior, Medium Exterior.esp, SPTConsistentOlderPeopleSE.esp, Frost Meshes Patch.esp, imp_helm_legend.esp, Trade & Barter.esp, Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp, Atlas Map Markers.esp

Step Patch - CR - WACCF.esp

• Missing masters: ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl, Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patch.esl, At Your Own Pace - Companions.esp, At Your Own Pace - College of Winterhold.esp, ClavicusArgonianMasque.esp, Elemental_Staffs.esp, imp_helm_legend.esp

Step Patch - CR - CACO.esp

• Missing masters: ccbgssse003-zombies.esl, cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm, ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm, LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm, AI Overhaul.esp, Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp, hearthfireextended.esp, LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm, aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp, Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp, ButterfliesUnchained.esp

Step Patch - CR - CCOR.esp

• Missing masters: ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl, cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl, LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm, At Your Own Pace - Companions.esp, aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp, CC-FearsomeFists_CCOR_Patch.esp

Step Patch - CR - TCIY.esp

• Missing masters: ccbgssse003-zombies.esl, ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl, ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl, ccmtysse002-ve.esl, cceejsse004-hall.esl, cceejsse005-cave.esm, cckrtsse001_altar.esl, LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm

stats: 3.07s, lootcli 1.6.0, loot 0.22.1