Fore's New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS (by fore)

WilliamImm

• 2 months later...

Hello group

I'm not sure I'm posting where I should be posting. If so, I am sorry as it is not my intention to do so.

I am at a loss. I finished all the steps of STEP - CORE except the FNIS part. I have downloaded the FNIS Behavior V5_2 -- ALWAYS necessary mod and installed it with the Mod Organizer.
I did so by clicking the ''Install a new mod from an archive'' button. Then, when the window saying ''No game data on top level'' appeared, I right-clicked the ''Data'' folder and chose ''Set Data directory'' then clicked Ok.
I then added the GenerateFNISforusers executable through the Data tab in the right pane.

The problem is, when I try to run it, it just doesn't. 
Here's a screenshot of what happens

Capture.png

Here's the full error code : 

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01: generatefnisforusers.exe
  Problem Signature 02: 5.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 03: 545b8ae4
  Problem Signature 04: System.Drawing
  Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.18408
  Problem Signature 06: 52311178
  Problem Signature 07: 67f
  Problem Signature 08: 6c
  Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID: 4105
  Additional Information 1: 0a9e
  Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3: 0a9e
  Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

It does that if I start MO in admin mode.
I have an up-to-date .NET Framework. Uninstalled and reinstalled it just to be sure.
Other than that, I have no idea what could be the problem.

Please help, this is starting to make me lose my mind.

Have you tried running the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool yet? This performs some fairly extensive checks to resolve issues with the .NET Framework that might be overlooked by uninstalling and reinstalling. The link is to the documentation for the tool and download link is a little ways down the page just above the table containing the command-line options.

I know fore has already addressed this for a number of users and stated it is something to do with the .Net installation, but exactly what isn't clear.

I doubt it is specific to MO, but I could be wrong, only way to check for sure is to try to use the tool outside of the MO environment.

The error message does lead me to believe there is something wrong with your .Net environment but anything more than that, I can't tell.

• 2 months later...

Hi all! 

According to STEP, one should download the FNIS Behavior V5_4_2 Fix 1 file. However, this is litteraly only .txt dokuments and contains no "data" (even though it has a "Data" folder). Should I ignore this? Perhaps it's a misstep from the author when he/she uploaded?

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently there is not supposed to be anything but the two .txt documents.

Edited by Halde