Fore's New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS (by fore)

WilliamImm

Ah ok. In that case I have no idea what happened, but the Overwrite folder went red after installing each of those mods and had FNIS-esque folders and files in there.  I emptied it after Blade of Woe and it did it again for Armours.  The game seems to be working fine, so I'm hoping I'm ok.  At worst I can uninstall FNIS and reinstall after I'm done modding I guess. Cheers for the reply though ::):

• 8 months later...

Can someone advise me on this, i have run fnis through mod organiser several times and had no problems but now after starting a new game i keep getting this,could soneone advise what i can do to correct this

DEBUG (20:52:47.0610): remove mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE
INFO (20:52:47.0610): deleting C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE
DEBUG (20:52:47.0610): using path from previous deletion: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE
DEBUG (20:52:47.0610): remove mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt
ERROR (20:52:47.0610): not a mod directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE
DEBUG (20:52:47.0672): move (ex) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE - 1 (183)
DEBUG (20:52:47.0688): using path from previous deletion: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\ModOrganizer\mods\FNIS Behavior\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt
DEBUG (20:52:47.0688): remove mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile2.txt
DEBUG (20:52:47.0688): add mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\ModOrganizer\mods\FNIS Behavior\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt (meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt)
DEBUG (20:52:47.0688): move (ex) C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile2.txt to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.txt - 1 (183)

Your computer's OS, or your AV software, is interfering with file operations and the needed file isn't being saved correctly.

You can try adding the MO installation to your AV exclusions list. If your MO installation is inside an UAC folder, such as "Program Files (x86)", you should consider moving it to another location.

Hmm... well the only line in your log that is actually an error is:

ERROR (20:52:47.0610): not a mod directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\animationsetdatasinglefile.SAVE

so if the actual FNIS output is working correctly in game, you should be able to continue with your modding and consider this an anomaly of MO on your system.

I'm not seeing that error message in my install and I've tried a number of ways to try an invoke it.

• 2 months later...

Can someone please help me, I am unable to completely remove this mod. I had removed and uninstalled it, and used generate tools for users. And my character is still stuck using one of the animations from the mod. Even the generate for users keeps telling me that pcea2 is still installed even though i uninstalled it.
can someone help? sad.gif even if i have to manually uninstall it.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I have a problem with using FNIS through MO... so if anyone here is able to help me I would be very grateful!

I've installed a brand new instance of Skyrim a few days ago and downloaded MO recently so I have the latest version (1.3.11) and I just downloaded the latest version of FNIS (6.3). Alas, when I try to launch FNIS through MO I simply get a popup that says :

"This application could not be started.

Do you want to view information about this issue?"

No indication about the specific problem I'm getting, when I click "yes" I get redirected to a microsoft .NET framework issues page.

I've tried to find a solution on the web without much success (hence why I'm here), and the FNIS guy says to come here so that's what I'm doing.

Of course I'm running FNIS as administrator, as a matter of fact I even tried running MO as administrator as well just in case, to no avail.

FNIS is launching fine on its own but I read on a forum that I absolutely need to run FNIS through MO otherwise it won't be able to see the mods, but I really hope I don't have to uninstall my 17 Microsoft Visual C++ instances (the .NET framework) as I'm hearing that it's a pretty risky course of action... especially for a simple mod conflict -_-`

So if anyone could help me in any way, I would be very grateful!

I'm not using FNIS yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to need it soon...

thank you thank you thank you

Edited by jeanmarc

@Jeanmarc

You'll find that most animations, such as sexlab...

*sexlab* :P

Will need Fnis installed, i would get creature pack fnis as well, but i always use Nexus mid organizer, after this run generate for users in the data/tools.

If the fnis you downloaded isnt eorking, perhaps use an older version? Let me know if this helps so far, and if not then i will check to see which one i am using, and let you know which version

Ensure you actually have the FNIS mod active in the left pane.

Duuuude!! I feel so stupid :(

OK that was just it, you look for complicated things when sometimes it's the simplest stuff... I'm very absent minded that's my problem...

Anyway thanks a lot!! If I get any more issue, I'll let you know!!

• 3 months later...

Yes. I even set an exe to MO, set paths and everything. BTW I am using FNIS on SE. Is that the source of the problem? I went back to oldrim and every animation and fnis seems to be working fine with I run it. Only SE having problems atm.

Edited by Vakarlan