Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Not sure if this is mentioned already but the WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp (from WMX) needs to be enabled manually after a bashed patch otherwise the textures on some weapons remain messed up (Lucky for example).

Hmmm… I never considered that for some reason. I always forget about mods with the NoMerge tag. Thanks for reminding me about that.

You probably some kind of filter on. Is there some colored outline around your mods pane? Check the filters or down at the bottom there is a dropdown for the groupings.

The other thing is if you are sorting by priority. So click the priority column a couple times until it's corrected.

Well damn, it was a groupings issue. Everything seems to be appearing correctly now. Thanks for the quick response. :)

Also what's kinda cool (Borderlands talk reminded me of it since it has similar effect) is a couple of the weapons guys being led by Precise as Pins (thinks its subnectrol or similar on nexus) are scopes that look like they actually refract, instead of just reflecting: vXYoLNZ.jpg

Not sure if this is mentioned already but the WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp (from WMX) needs to be enabled manually after a bashed patch otherwise the textures on some weapons remain messed up (Lucky for example).

Same for the Misc Items ESP.

A couple of suggestions? I know that New Vegas Uncut 6 is not in the list because of some problems found in the quest. Have you taken a look into the New Vegas Uncut 6 - If It Wasn't For Betsy Remastered by Lexx?

Also what are your thoughts on Tailor Maid - NV by sin7188 and VerbalEarthworm?

Anyways great load order. I use it as a base for everything and my god this game runs so smoothly thanks to you. I truly do appreciate the hard work. Hell, where can I donate.

For NVU6 - See last few pages of this thread.

Just thought Id make an account and say thanks, I stopped playing FNV for quite a while (2-3 years) and could barely get a modded setup working correctly. (Cleaning, patching, merging.. What!?)

After going through your guide I not only got a nice cleanly running setup going I now know how to use all the latest tools properly. I was quite surprised really, initially I had gotten a ton of mods installed on my own that seemed to run correctly with a few errors but performance was horrible, now via the guide I have almost as many and everything runs smooth.

One thing I was a bit confused about, after creating the bashed patch there is a set of plugins that have been disabled and I have left them that way, after reading the posts above I re-enabled Misc Icons and Arenovalis. Was that set of mods (The automatically disabled ones) meant to be disabled after making the patch? As re-enabling them is not mentioned after the patch guide.

• +1 1

Just thought Id make an account and say thanks, I stopped playing FNV for quite a while (2-3 years) and could barely get a modded setup working correctly. (Cleaning, patching, merging.. What!?)

After going through your guide I not only got a nice cleanly running setup going I now know how to use all the latest tools properly. I was quite surprised really, initially I had gotten a ton of mods installed on my own that seemed to run correctly with a few errors but performance was horrible, now via the guide I have almost as many and everything runs smooth.

One thing I was a bit confused about, after creating the bashed patch there is a set of plugins that have been disabled and I have left them that way, after reading the posts above I re-enabled Misc Icons and Arenovalis. Was that set of mods (The automatically disabled ones) meant to be disabled after making the patch? As re-enabling them is not mentioned after the patch guide.

Leave green disabled, re-enable purple. That is a mistake in the guide I haven't corrected yet.