Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Alright this is is what I got planned for the weather mods. It's only two right now, but I'm going to add Project Reality soon.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas_Weather_Mods

Tell me what you guys think.

Forgot to comment on this. It's great that you found an alternative for people who dislike Nevada Skies or find it too performance-intensive. I'll look forward to your assesment of Project Reality since I love Climates of Tamriel for Skyrim.

• +1 1

Nope, definitely the Nuka Cola mod. I disabled only that mod, and it made my framerate jump to 60.

That mod kills framerate horribly - it's bad.  It's totally not worth installing due to that.  I am referring to the 2k Lite version.  Either a fix has to be sought or it simply should not be in the guide.

For ILO, looks like you just need to extract the .fomod into your download folder. The Ultimate Edition ESP looks like it's still something you just put in the optional folder. The installer checked everything for me properly so I didn't have to mess with it. 

Pickable Cave Fungus outside of Zion - instructions need to be added to say to move the "Pickable Cave Fungus.esp" to "Optional ESPs".  Author's notes:

"NOTES

Each download (normal and ''No Honest Hearts'') includes multiple files, one which modifies only the Mojave, and another which also modifies areas of the Big MT (Old World Blues). USE ONLY ONE ESP, NOT BOTH. If you want to be able to pick normal Cave Fungus in the Big MT's caves, use the "with OWB" version."

You also don't include that esp in the merged plugin.

EDIT: In addition to this, it looks like some of the Yuki mods are out of alphabetical order in the guide when they don't need to be.

Machienzo Gameplay Tweaks - merging instructions should be revised to exclude moving any of the ESPs to "Optional ESPs", since all 3 included mods are now fully merged and all 3 can be disabled after creation of the merged package.

EDIT: BTW, I fixed your July 22, 2015 guide changelog instructions myself regarding the merging issue we previously discussed.

I forgot to add that Step 4-2 of the same section I just talked about should be modified slightly due to the part about renumbering FormIDs - the newest Merge Plugin for xEdit is a little different than it used to be when you first wrote those instructions.

im really full of questions like always.  

FCO - Sweat.esp (Animated Sweat Effect (ENB version))

FCO - GlowingOne.esp (FCO)

FCO - Willow.esp (FCO)

rest of the FCO esps gets taken care of with Bashed Patch, can these 3 be merged to go from 3 esps to 1