Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I just realized you wrote a guide for Millenia's guns that aren't included in the main pack after grabbing them and merging them myself. I think I'll link your tutorial instead of the quick and dirty one I wrote since it includes removing the cheat guns.

Getting a weird non-serious issue, I had the generic sniper rifle and put a scope mod on it but every time I would attempt to use the scope it behaved as if it didn't have one and made me stare at the lens as if it was iron sights. I don't believe you should even be able to put a scope on a weapon with one already attached. Is this a WMX specific bug? (I do not have OONV installed just in case that is an issue)

ok this is really weird, when I make a bashed patch and exit wrye flash I get an error that says no guide to fix.  But it has something to do with bashed patch so I go back in to wrye flash and exit the error is gone.  It has nothing to do with overwrite I checked 

Part of me likes it, part of me hates it. Like someone else said, the feeling of having the PipBoy on your arm as a clunky technodevice is kinda cool. I DO like the holographic thing, and the wristband that is always still there is kinda cool. Being honest though, the only PipBoy replacement that I've actually ended up using for any significant amount of time is the PipBoy 2500 mod. Replaces it with the non-wrist mounted version from the earlier games.

• +1 1

Alright this is is what I got planned for the weather mods. It's only two right now, but I'm going to add Project Reality soon.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas_Weather_Mods

Tell me what you guys think.

I like it. Giving users a choice with some of the more 'divisive' mods I think is a great idea (even if it does increase the amount of work a bit). Particularly with lighting and weather mods, there are always some people that swear by one, and the rest are rubbish. :P

Did anybody tested "AE-86 Seiryuu Beam Katana" (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44068/?) ?

It's a very cool sword. ::D:

While I agree it does look cool, I'd say it is a bit too out there for the feel of the guide. A bit too techno-clean for Fallout, really. Most of the advanced tech in fallout is kinda piecemeal, as if it is in a development stage, rather than a finalised product to pass on to the military sorta thing.

Regarding Realistic Wasteland Lighting (RWL) versus Nevada Skies (NS)... I just uninstalled NS and installed RWL.  I noticed that textures of various objects looked incredibly washed out - way too washed out.  I also noticed that my FPS tanked lower than NS, by at least 5 FPS in certain spots.  Now I didn't re-run FNVLODGen after installing RWL, but would that even be necessary?  I redid LOOT, bashed patch, and started a new game just to be sure.  Dust devils don't look good, yucca trees practically glow, look at the face of Doc Mitchel's house for example of a WAY-too-washed out surface, colors of various textures do not sync well and a lot of things look overly bright/washed out, while some other objects don't look so washed out and look more colorful.  It just did not look good in my eyes.  What made matters worse was the fact that the FPS was worse than NS with storms disabled.

Unless someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'm going to stick with NS and just use the thermo-graph thingy to disable storms, because it looks and runs much better from what I've seen.

I definitely felt like things were more washed out when I enabled RWL vice NS but I think NS was one of the things causing me CTDs and it had to go. :\  Were you disabling storms for the same reason or just for FPS?