Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Regarding FNVLODGEN, do we place the ESP after the bashed patch or before? And the guide says to disable "Have MO manage archives" before running it, should we re-enable that afterwards? 

Also should we remove the esp after generating the LODs?

Edited by Jax765

Regarding FNVLODGEN, do we place the ESP after the bashed patch or before? And the guide says to disable "Have MO manage archives" before running it, should we re-enable that afterwards? 

Also should we remove the esp after generating the LODs?

Yes, you place it at the end since you generate it after your bashed patch. I didn't write that part of the guide, but I'll be taking a look at it to make sure everything is good.

Actually wait... what ESP?

Re-enable archive management afterward for sure. 

I'm having an issue with ADAM, where when I try to use the All-in-one, the installer window comes up, but the options are all greyed out. The url to the file says "read only". Is it possible that might be part of the issue?

The website for the file is read only, meaning only I can change it since it's my Copy account, but the download link is on the top left.

Others have had problems with the installer. I'll try to come up with a nice solution. It should just be a matter of using one of the other installers that come with the mod. I bleieve there was already a solution posted to this, but I don't remember where it was. 

Actually, nevermind. Someone fixed the FOMOD already. I'll upload a new version soon. get the fixed one here until then.

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/4727-fear-and-loathing-in-new-vegas-feedback/page-164?do=findComment&comment=128430

So the you'll need to keep the ESP active in your load order if you have generated LOD so the proper flags are set on some of the objects to show LOD in game. I'd bet LOOT sorts this alright, but if it's pretty high in the load order maybe add a global priority of 950000 to it just be sure.

ADAM 4.1.2 is uploaded and the installer should now work. I did it remotely from another computer and couldn't test the installer, so if someone could confirm that the new one works properly that would be great.

Also, two of the project nevada extra options fixes were removed. Just remove them from your load order without issue. You may need to regen your bashed patch, but if the game says the load order has changed, just load the game anyways and make a new save. It won't mess anything up.

Does anyone have a list of all the Millenia's mods that have come out since my last update? Also, I'm working through some of the mods to see if they have new versions, but I'll probably miss some, so if you guys know what's been updated let me know.

So far I know about:

1. PNEO - Done
  2. Uncut Wasteland - Not done
  3. Lutana NVSE Plugin - Done
  4. RHINO Gauss Revoler - Not done
  5. Tutorial Killer - Don't know if this was TTW only update, so I'll have to look into it
  6. FNVLODGen stuff - I know it's added, but it should probably be after the bashed patch stuff
  7. RWL - Not done, I have plans for the weather/exteriors mods
  8. WFO cleaning - I think FNVEdit cleans the UDRs properly now
  9. NVInteriors Room With a View - Not done
  10. NV Uncut 6 - Not done
  11. Merging Instructions out of date - Not done
  12. In think that's all. Let me know if there is more housekeeping type stuff I need to do.