Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade (by kryptopyr)

statmonster

I have a weird issue. For some reason when I installed The Choice is Yours many moons ago, I put the the DG file in a separate folder. Now MO tells me to put The Parthuunax Dilemma between the two.  Other than that I have no errors. I did have move CCOR to fixes, move AMB CCOR to Gameplay, and had to shuffle a couple gameplay a few slots.

Yes that with the Choice Is Yours is most annoying. I'm thinking that one might be fixed by moving the plugin above The Paarthurnax Dilemma if the plugin files don't conflict.

• 4 weeks later...
Version 1.5

Glass, Charcoal, and Firewood when created by recipes, will now sort into the proper crafting categories.

Bandoliers and pouches will now sort into the new "Accessories" category if WAF is installed. Also alchemists will now buy vial holders, and spell merchants will buy notebooks.

Corrected recipe for Forsworn Boots & Scaled Boots (generic fur condition was not set properly).

Fixed the model data for the Gold Ruby Double Ring.

Changed the breakdown recipe for Shovel01 to produce Iron Ingots instead of Charcoal.

Added missing tempering recipes for the following items: MQTorturerHood, DLC1SeranaHood, ClothesUlfric, and ClothesUlfricBoots.

Corrected Boiled Cream Treat recipe so that it no longer requires the Hollyfrost Farmhouse key.

Adjusted breakdown recipes for silver items and a few of the ruin tools.

Changed maintenance scripts to increase efficency and remove papyrus log messages.

Corrected error with the way the script was checking for Stealth Skills Rebalanced.

Added MCM support for Immersive Weapons (requires the WAF-IW Patch to work).

Yeah now I can finish the STEP Patches for 2.2.9 and be ready for launch.

aMidianborn Book of Silence does have this content addon patch, that is supposed to be compatible with CCO, but if you use this file, you shouldn't use the skyforge steel esp from the weapons. (At least that is, what I understood out of the descriptions there.) Will STEP support this content addon patch? The 2.2.8 patch does have the Skyforge_Weapons.esp as a master after all, and I didn't see anything about that on the 2.2.9 page, so i thought I should ask/remind.

I'm gathering files for an Extended setup and don't know if I have got it right:

In the notes section for 2.2.9 I read:

Be aware that this mod is not up to date with the changes made in Weapons and Armor Fixes and Clothing and Clutter Fixes. Until the mod is updated by kryptopyr, there may be some minor issues when using the mods together.

But when I go to the data on Nexus there is a new patch:

CCO Compatibility Patch for WAF True Weapons Compatibility patch for use with either Weapons & Armor Fixes Complete Plus or True Orcish and Daedric Weapons.

Can I use this mod with the optional file?

Is it what you are actually talking about and it will be addressed in STEP 2.2.9?

Sorry, I sometimes get confused by the mass of information here.

• 7 months later...

I have a question about conditions. Whats the difference between parameter of 0 or -1. Im working on a patch and i see some of the parameters on conditions are -1, but when I use the automated script it makes some of them 0. Should i change them to match CCO which is -1?

Does this question even make any sense? lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The instructions for CCO in STEP say "Install the Complete Crafting Overhaul main file and the Complete Crafting Overhaul - Hotfix optional file."  What about the optional file for the mod called "CCO Compatibility Patch for WAF True Weapons"?  It says this for that file's description on the Nexus mod page: "Compatibility patch for use with either Weapons & Armor Fixes Legendary Plus or True Orcish and Daedric Weapons. This file should take the place of Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp and should be placed at the very bottom of your load order."  It was uploaded on the same day as version 1.6 of the main file, which are both 1 day after WAF's newest version appeared on the Nexus.  Do the STEP instructions need to be updated?

It shouldn't matter.  I get notified by email when I receive both Nexus and STEP messages.  I don't always find time to respond (particularly if working when I receive the message), but I do get them and make note of any bug reports or other suggestions in my file notes.

@oqhansoloqo

I did get your message, just haven't had a chance to look into it.  It sounds like a straightforward fix, though.  Thanks for reporting.