Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade (by kryptopyr)

statmonster

This is one of those mods that I always end up putting near the bottom of my priority order along with When Vampires Attack, Paarthurnax Dilemma, Provincial Courier, Run for Your Lives, Dance of Death, EBT, etc because, especially with LOOT, whenever there is a change in the load order MO will prompt the potential mod order warning because of scripts getting overridden. I personally find it easier to just hide the files that overwrite Gemling Queen or Jewels of the Nords, when it was part of STEP.

We can work this out differently than that. The only real difficulty is the trio Enhanced Blood Textures, When Vampires Attack, and Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade.

BTW, I'm moving Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade to Fixes, as I just read the SMIM page and its ring meshes are supposed to overwrite CCOR.

It isn't a graphics mod, and may very well be considered a fix. Of course, we could put it in Conflicting Graphics without trouble, but I think it is closer to a fix than a graphics mod. My thing is, to fix the Potential Mod Order warning in Mod Organizer is going to require some flipping around, which includes moving some mods from Gameplay to Fixes, which does make sense for the ones that need moving (e.g., Follower Trap Safety, Traps Make Noise).

That would be okay but it has to be below SMIM for conflicts. For PMOP...that's another story.

Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade CANNOT be below SMIM. See the SMIM page. SMIM must be given higher priority to CCOR. That's why other moves are necessary for PMOP, which I'm working through.

Hiding files, however, will not fix the PMOP warning. I see no wise how moving priority of CCOR higher is harder than hiding X number of files. You should always try to move priority before hiding if possible. It's the same way with plugin ordering. My setup us PMOP free. I just need to optimize the positions for 2.2.9.

Yeah, but PMOP isn't perfect. It constantly tells me to move mods after mods that it is already behind. I thought it could pretty much give you an error because two mods are conflicting with the same third mod and so it just throws up an extra flag.

Yeah, but PMOP isn't perfect. It constantly tells me to move mods after mods that it is already behind. I thought it could pretty much give you an error because two mods are conflicting with the same third mod and so it just throws up an extra flag.

Yeah, you almost have to work down the list starting at the top because one move could fix multiple errors.

Yeah, you almost have to work down the list starting at the top because one move could fix multiple errors.

If it says to place a mod "after", start from the top. If it says to place a mod "before", start from the bottom. Refresh after each change.

I have no PMOP after hiding the files. I thought PMOP was for mods scripts getting overridden? Neither SMIM nor GQ use scripts so..

The PMOP is between CCOR and other mods. So you say to hide files just to keep the category? That is definitely more work than changing priority, especially when it comes time for mod updates, because then you have to remember to hide them all over again.

I have a weird issue. For some reason when I installed The Choice is Yours many moons ago, I put the the DG file in a separate folder. Now MO tells me to put The Parthuunax Dilemma between the two. 

Other than that I have no errors. I did have move CCOR to fixes, move AMB CCOR to Gameplay, and had to shuffle a couple gameplay a few slots.