Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade (by kryptopyr)

statmonster

I don't mess with Leveled Lists in the STEP Patches. That is Wrye Bash's realm actually. The amount of time it takes to do a bashed patch vs how long it would take me to manually create leveled lists would mean you'd still be waiting for me to finish the first set of patches from 2.2.7.

As long as the Leveled List files that kryp added into WAF and CCOR are loaded in the order of WAF then CCOR it doesn't matter. Wrye will take the last files leveled lists and use those since it has the Relev tag. It will also disable both so you can move them to optional or not since it won't add to the plugin count.

The problem is that the CCOR Leveled List patch is not mentioned in the STEP Guide to install, and so currently people who don't install it, according to the guide, would be missing out on some edits catered towards CCOR.

EDIT: I think someone should have a look at the files and compare them, because I did a few times previously.

First off thank you all for such a wonderful job you all are doing.  I follow this when I play Skyrim and Fear and Loathing for NV.  Since I had the same question for Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp, I would see if anyone else did.  I downloaded the patch just to be safe and made the LOOT Meta rule just in case.  So I will follow to see if anything has changed, and if I need to remove it.

Recommendations

Install the Complete Crafting Overhaul main file and the Complete Crafting Overhaul - Hotfix optional file.

Mod Configuration Menu

Meta Rule Instructions

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Load after:

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp is located in: 

Optional Files

CCO Compatibility Patch for WAF True Weapons

Your instructions do not mention to download this file but the meta Rule addresses it.

Recommendations

Install the Complete Crafting Overhaul main file and the Complete Crafting Overhaul - Hotfix optional file.

Mod Configuration Menu
Meta Rule Instructions
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Load after:

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp is located in: 
Optional Files
CCO Compatibility Patch for WAF True Weapons

Your instructions do not mention to download this file but the meta Rule addresses it.

Fixed

If you use Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp, then you don't even need Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp.  You might as well disable Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp because it's just being overwritten by Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp and taking up a plugin slot.

Ok, good point.  I'm going off of memory here because I didn't want to go and reinstall it, re-examine it in TES5Edit compared to the CCO version, etc... just to explain again (I did so previously in a different forum) why the file isn't needed when using CCO and the CCO version.

All of this is relevant but one thing I noticed as soon as I put it in is the MCM menu changed and has more info on it.  

Whether or not lack of this plugin caused any instability It seems like things are the way they should have been.  And just maybe a more stable game.

And Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp is supposed to sit below Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

Edited by Silverpanther34