More Dynamic Shadows and Striping Fixed (by puuloo)

skwareballz

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few more? There have been lots already, even in the relatively short time since I've joined. Granted, I don't know specifics of what has happened in all of these cases, but there is a point where you have to try and work out issues/problems. Nexus' no-tolerance policy is a bit excessive and does not leave much room in the way of human judgement. Too Matrix-like if you ask me.

found out why he got banned.

puuloo banned.

Needlessly rude remark in a file comments section.

Reference post

Second account: puuloo1 - also banned.

Thread: puuloo - BANNED

not sure what the mod meant by "in a no-strike zone", i guess that means it's permanent?

Edit: I can understand why he did it (though if it were me it wouldn't have been permanent), but they shouldn't punish their users too by depriving them of some great stuff he had on there.

Edit2: here's The Vampire Dante's profile page in case anyone wants to complain about it, though not recommended lol

It does look bad, but I understand why the admins banned him. He should have posted his opinion elsewhere. This sort of comment on a mod release thread is like potentially throwing a match into a bone dry wooded area. Trouble ahead. Management is not fun...

Glad they took quick decisive action, too much risk otherwise, even if he is an high caliber modder.