Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul (by EnaiSiaion)

TechAngel85

43 minutes ago, Mercury71 said:

Odin - Vokrii Compabilyty patch was updated on Vokrii site feb 22. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26176?tab=files

Should we use that one for now?

Lol. My updates didn't work for that optional file maybe because I merged ... so I'll bet I will be removing the Vokrii patch dependency next.

Yes, that should be all that's needed, and any changes I made in the patches are probably redundant with that file. I'll look more closely tomorrow.

I see why now. The new patch version matches the global version v3.8.2 now, so in merging, I missed the update. Great argument for not merging, I'd say.

8 hours ago, Mercury71 said:

Odin - Vokrii Compabilyty patch was updated on Vokrii site feb 22. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26176?tab=files

Should we use that one for now?

I was wondering the same.  The  Step Patch - Conflict Resolution Update states the Odin - Vokrii Compatibility Patch hasn't been updated but the mod page for it shows a date added of 22 Feb 2023, 5:00PM (which is 2 minutes after the Odin 2.0.1 mod was added).

8 hours ago, z929669 said:

Lol. My updates didn't work for that optional file maybe because I merged ... so I'll bet I will be removing the Vokrii patch dependency next.

Yes, that should be all that's needed, and any changes I made in the patches are probably redundant with that file. I'll look more closely tomorrow.

I see why now. The new patch version matches the global version v3.8.2 now, so in merging, I missed the update. Great argument for not merging, I'd say.

Ah, okay, So the Step Patch - Conflict Resolution Update 2.2.3 is not necessary.

6 hours ago, Kattmandu said:

I was wondering the same.  The  Step Patch - Conflict Resolution Update states the Odin - Vokrii Compatibility Patch hasn't been updated but the mod page for it shows a date added of 22 Feb 2023, 5:00PM (which is 2 minutes after the Odin 2.0.1 mod was added).

Ah, okay, So the Step Patch - Conflict Resolution Update 2.2.3 is not necessary.

No, it is, because other Odin changes are forwarded that don't touch the Odin-Vokrii patch. ... needed to be merged with previous overrides into the CR Patch to preserve sounds from ISC and AOS mostly.

EDIT: Step CR Patch is now updated to 2.2.4, removing the Odin-Vokrii Patch overrides mistakenly added in the 2.2.3 update.