Step Skyrim LE Patches

DoubleYou

It's running the internal installer through MO.  I just tried a manual install as a separate mod, and the esp file in the "No ELE" folder definitely doesn't have that mod listed as a master.  But when I run the FOMOD installer and select the option I said before, it's still installing the wrong esp.  Are you using the file currently available for download on the Nexus?  I just downloaded it today.

I think I'll have to futz it manually for now.  What files do I need to install here?

Edit: I should have specified: I'm using the high-res version, in case that is why we're not getting the same results.

Edited by Librari

I figured out what was happening, and as always, it's the dumbest thing ever... I was overwriting the STEP Optimized Vanilla Textures mod entry instead of the STEP Compilation one, because I wasn't changing the default name in the drop-down menu. :blush:

Hi Folks.

Before I ask the question .. I wanted to know if this is the correct place to ask about modifying the STEP Extended Patch ?

I want to remove one of the masters that is in the patch , and add another (for some compatibility reasons).

Is this the correct forum ? or should I go to another one?

again sorry if this is the wrong place .. and if it is just let me know !

thanks all.

::):

Hi Folks.

Before I ask the question .. I wanted to know if this is the correct place to ask about modifying the STEP Extended Patch ?

I want to remove one of the masters that is in the patch , and add another (for some compatibility reasons).

Is this the correct forum ? or should I go to another one?

again sorry if this is the wrong place .. and if it is just let me know !

thanks all.

::):

What do you want to remove and add specifically?

What do you want to remove and add specifically?

I have removed immersive citizens from the patch using tesvedit. I altered all the changes in the patch it was overwriting that I found using filters (navmesh , world space and whiterun, npc (only 1 scipt change to usleep ) and all others that I saw in the filter).

I have been able to load the game fine but I wanted to be sure I got it all.

Would it be more advisable to not filter the patch first and go through each line and check for where it touches immersion citizens? Or will the filters pickup any potential conflict that the patch overwrites?

I want to add in ETAC and Immersive stables among others (and add back run for your lives and when vampires attack).

Make sense ?

Hmm... strange. Somebody royally screwed it up somehow, and I'm not sure how.

Edit: Think I found the problem, which means I may have a major code rewrite on my hands. Not fun. It seems it only adds the mods that are currently in STEP that have the MergedMods tag. Gonna need to convert this so that it goes through all mods with the MergedMods tag.

Edit2: God, my head hurts. I got a list up, but it ain't pretty, as I can't figure out for the life of me how to make it work again. If Z or S4N could fix it, I'd be obliged.