Step Skyrim LE Patches

DoubleYou

Okay, I'm done with the updates. I put them in the 2.2.9.2d folder that way it corresponds to the compilation version on the Nexus that we will be using. I have to get up early tomorrow, so I'm not going to do the Nexus upload tonight. 

CRF should win all conflicts with just about any mod since it restores cut content. You don't want a light, that CRF moved to place a door, just floating over it. 

They're not in there so if I do any patching tonight before you upload, I apologize if I post any redundant data.

Okay, since the fomod is setup to have all the plugins in separate folders we can give them the same name without issue. What I will do is continue to add ' - No ELE' to the end of the plugins, then after placing them in the correct folder, ' - No ELE' can be removed. This will prevent mistakes of placing the wrong plugin in the wrong folder and it will allow LOOT to sort properly without us doing anything. 

I'll do it this time since it's no biggie for me, but I'm not sure which file is which in the Copy-Share. There are loose folder, multiple high res archives, multiple compilations in different folders. We need to get the two main archives and delete the rest, except for our changelogs. 

The most current is the STEP Compilation folder with the loose folder structure and zip archives. This is the one I set up because the patches and compilations were still separated for some reason, so I put it all together when I finished the FOMOD.

You shouldn't have to change anything in the FOMOD itself since it's installing folders rather than files.

I'll look into the RS/CRF stuff. JawZ said the RS should win as long as CRF isn't moving objects. I'll have to look at it in the CK.

It would be very handful to have a choice to download only the STEP patch (with the absolutely necessary referenced files).

I believe there are more like me that have different tastes about textures but are willing to use the STEP patching work.

Downloading almost a 1GB just to make a small fix seems very unpracticable.

PS: are the HR 2.2.9.2d still uploading?

The only mods I didn't install were relighting skyrim and ele because Im going to be using my own enb. It should work fine without those right?

EDIT: Just did a double take and I have every mod except those two installed.

Edited by Tobi

****! I messed up. Damn fomods are going to be the death of me. 

To fix it temporarily, install the old version of The Choice is Yours. Then after the STEP Comp is installed go back and install the new one.

Haha okay thank you for helping :)

EDIT: Nope, still can't install it :/

Were there any other mods that were updated recently?

EDIT 2: Okay, works fine after I erased the mod entirely instead of just replacing it with older versions.

Edited by Tobi

Yes HR is still uploading. It failed once already.

I'll upload just the patches in the optional files after the HR file completes or fails again. Might be a while. :/

EDIT: Here's just the patches until then: https://copy.com/SM7KzbPCSnIhplLM

Thanks

It would be less painful if only textures are uploaded separated

One file with textures only and

Another file with the ESP and the needed files of the merged mods (scripts, meshes and other textures)

The assets have to be kept together. The Patches and compilation are pretty much two different projects at this point. Some of the mods in the compilation included meshes and textures, so I wouldn't want to split them up. Plus, the additional size of the meshes, sounds, ... are very small compared to the textures.