The Ruffled Feather (By SparrowPrince)

Xaviien

My condolences Tech. I have sadly been there and got the tshirt. Don't let it hack at your wellbeing, because it can get depressing. If you need a fire some anger loose, you can always aim it to my inbox. No worries mate, as the Aussies say.

I may just do a reedit of the mod for the wall top. I will try and do a custom edit to try and make it differ from my style. I will have a look at doing some comparisons, as this mod works quite well with other packs anyway. It is only 3 textures that differ.

Holy crap you fixed Whiterun.

The trouble is... 99,9% of people wouldn't notice the bad meshes even if they had them mushed in the face :P It's only when you install this mod and do before/after screenshots of random places the differences are suddenly visible.

I only installed the meshes, because I use horribly random mixture of textures of all kinds which I don't intend to replace, and while some places (I only randomly took a few screenshots here and there) definitely look better, I also got some new seams as a bonus. I guess I'll have to live with it.

P.S. If you have an eye for bad meshes, mush them in Brumbek's face :)

Edited by Octopuss

The thing is, if Brumbek picks up these edits, all authors world be required to update their textures. That might be a good thing, but most authors would probably see it as an inconvenience. I've noticed most of Brumbek's changes do not require that.

The thing is, if Brumbek picks up these edits, all authors world be required to update their textures. That might be a good thing, but most authors would probably see it as an inconvenience. I've noticed most of Brumbek's changes do not require that.

When he does, he changes the texture path. That way they must create a SMIM patch explicitly.

• 4 weeks later...

Updated mod to v3.7. Changes are for STEP users only. STEP users will want to update this time.

Changelog:

Just Ice has been accepted for STEP v2.2.9.1. The STEP option in the FOMOD installer has been updated to reflect this by now installing Just Ice in addition to Moss Rocks, Suped-Up Stalhrim, and Terrain Bump.

The Ruffled Feather Change log says:

Version 3.7.1

=== Installer ===

- Corrected mistake in last version for STEP users:

--- Terrain Bump (TB) was dropped for STEP v2.9.9.1. Reason for this is since Skyrim Realistic Overhaul was dropped TB caused too many issues such as "shadow" lines in the new textures. STEP will be creating our own version of TB in the future to use with the set of mods in the STEP Guide.

But the STEP 2.2.9.1 changelog says:

Edited by TorNyan

The Ruffled Feather Change log says:

But the STEP 2.2.9.1 changelog says:

Sorry, dropping TB was one of the last minute decisions and the changelog must have gotten overlooked. I'll correct it. TB is no longer a part of STEP because it causes too many issues with the new textures.

Looks like someone already took care of it.

Would someone add a listing of all the modules of The Ruffled Feather Mod Collection are supposed to be installed for STEP Core/Extended to it's details page?

I understand the convenience of the option to just install the STEP approved modules, but I still prefer to install each as separate mods in MO (I just install multiple times, selecting only one module at a time.)

Would someone add a listing of all the modules of The Ruffled Feather Mod Collection are supposed to be installed for STEP Core/Extended to it's details page?

I understand the convenience of the option to just install the STEP approved modules, but I still prefer to install each as separate mods in MO (I just install multiple times, selecting only one module at a time.)

Moss Rocks, Suped-Up Stalhrim, That's Ice, Grassias Fixas, and EDT. Terrain Bump was actually dropped because it doesn't work with the landscape textures we added. EDT/EDT2 are now the optional file that's on the Ruffled Feather mod page.

EDIT: All were STEP Core.