General Feedback

Several mods including FWE change the Reservist's Rifle to a Drifter's Laser Rifle. In FO3Edit I show a lot of mods changing records of the rifle. Any mod that changes the weapon model records might remove the ability to use WMK mods with it (the name doesn't matter, just the model records). I don't know what DALCO does to it; I don't use it. You have an old version of TWPC; the new versions have different names and are each setup to work with a specific set of mods. I don't generally use UniqueWeaponsRetexture, so I don't know what it does to the Reservist's Rifle. I don't know whether the RH_Ironsights version of the RR allows mods; it does change the weapon model.

Nameerf, Yah looks good except for the female neck seams. I ended up turning off CASM, started getting more random crashes. The school, the super market, everyone is killing me! I need armour! And that crazy lady sending me to the mines, I lost so many limbs I lost count! Finally took out the sniper and learned how to pick up mines (without dieing...) I found dog meat, but got cripled in the process. I thought I wasn't going to use fast travel but no can do, got to get to the doc. Back to the Super market for another try again, I've got mines and a sniper rifle now..heh heh...

The Super Market is cleared...Dog Meat wouldn't follow me, then he just showed up at the mart.  Poor Dog Meat :( I didn't think he could be killed...

Good job mcshame, for clearing the super duper mart. :thumbsup:  Sorry for dog meat..

I have a mod suggestion to make. Now, I know there is a mod section for suggestions but this is just a small (in what it does, not in size) immersion mod and I don't feel like it deserves a new thread. However feel free to move it, if it must be in a new thread.

Anyway, the mod is this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/22020/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D22020%26preview%3D&pUp=1 and simply adds animations for the enhanced camera (for those who play in 1st person view).

It's still incomplete but the author says will try and complete it by the end of the month. I think it would make a nice addition to the guide when it's done.

All the mods which requires are already in the guide except for "Player Animations - Food and Drink". As for compatibility, it seems to be compatible with FO3 Re-animated but I don't know about weapons, I haven't tested it.

Edited by nameerf

I've been looking at it since it was added a few weeks ago since it seems quite interesting. It isn't apparent to me when I read the Nexus page that the author has gotten permission for all the resources used. In particular a revised version of the "Paradox Merged RH_Ironsight" is used in this mod as opposed to a separate patch file. The author of the Paradox Ignition mods says on the Nexus page "You cannot use these files anywhere for any reason without asking me (hairylegs222) first." 

I'm not sure whether permission to do this has already been obtained. The author gives credit but does not indicate permission.

The Super Market is cleared...Dog Meat wouldn't follow me, then he just showed up at the mart.  Poor Dog Meat :( I didn't think he could be killed...

What difficulty level are you using in Fallout 3? FWE and MMM are designed for use with normal difficulty or one step harder?

What difficulty level are you using in Fallout 3? FWE and MMM are designed for use with normal difficulty or one step harder?

In Gameplay, I'm on normal.  And I set the panel Menu Settings to your recommended settings. I guess I'm just not good at shooters!

Wow, took a while, but cleared out the school! Does anyone else have issues with triage? I can seem to fix limbs with it but not my head. I even went to the doc in megaton but he keeps saying I'm fine, get out! I had to turn off the triage and use a stimpack directly to my head (vanilla way)

It says I don't have the required items for first aid but what is the required item for the head?

• 2 weeks later...

QuasarX has updated Broken Steel and Point Lookout Textures.  Here are the update files on my dropbox, about 10MB, for version 1.5 -> 1.5.1. Not sure if you want to post just the update, or update existing mediafire files, but I figured I'd just grab them for ya anyway.

Point Lookout

Broken Steel

There are also textures for Mothership Zeta Crew and Quest for Heaven 3 (among others for mods not in the guide) if you want me to grab those.