Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

@ SRB: Wait, are you saying solitary imbibing is a bad thing? I looked at it as reducing distraction to better appreciate the spice notes and long finish.

@ VonDoom: he doesn't rad-away, low doses just build immunities (like I used to tell my ex. oops now we're back to that video again).

Edited by redirishlord

About WFO, which version do you personally use?

I use the fertile version because the deserts of the Southwestern United States have a pretty high plant density. Radiation does not stop plant life from spreading. Actually it can have a weird effect making it grow faster because the radiation prevents any part of the plants from rotting. Plants have retaken Chernobyl, spooky stuff.

I use the fertile version because the deserts of the Southwestern United States have a pretty high plant density. Radiation does not stop plant life from spreading. Actually it can have a weird effect making it grow faster because the radiation prevents any part of the plants from rotting. Plants have retaken Chernobyl, spooky stuff.

I use Fertile also. But mainly because I like the idea of a slowly regrowing wasteland.

Good news, the author of Refill Water Bottles contacted me, so a patch for that and Project Nevada is coming soon. That means I can add it to the guide. It's a nice little addition to survival gameplay. Crank up that thirst rate with PN's MCM and you'll actually have to worry about going dry in the desert sun.

Good news, the author of Refill Water Bottles contacted me, so a patch for that and Project Nevada is coming soon. That means I can add it to the guide. It's a nice little addition to survival gameplay. Crank up that thirst rate with PN's MCM and you'll actually have to worry about going dry in the desert sun.

That is pretty awesome!

Does anyone use the Goodsprings Shack over by the Yangtzee Memorial as their player home? I'm thinking of removing the plugin that beefs up the shack to save a plugin slot. I never it and probably never will with the addition of Afterschool Special. 

Does anyone use the Goodsprings Shack over by the Yangtzee Memorial as their player home? I'm thinking of removing the plugin that beefs up the shack to save a plugin slot. I never it and probably never will with the addition of Afterschool Special. 

I go there loot everything and never return.

You can do that without using the basement floor. There may be less stuff in there though.

What i'm trying to say is that its a waste of an esp slot. And its also a free player home. Should at least have to do something and a quest is even better than paying caps. So afterschool special can replace it.

I already updated the ILO instructions to not install the GS shack. You can just move the plugin to optional. Also, if using BOSS (you should be using BOSS still), remove the ILO-UE.esp since the proper bash tags will take care of forwarding the records from the ESM. William pointed that out.