Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Just want to let you guys know. I am enjoying F&LNV a lot. This got me into a little bit of modding as well. My game is very stable. I ctd only once in 50 hours of playtime. My Skyrim has never been this stable LOL. Finally got to the Strip.

If you see any horrible clipping between necklaces and outfits, please let me know the NPC or outfit. I will check and add them to the exclusion list.

Thanks.

Vanilla Ultimate NV crashed A LOT, I mean A LOT more than F&L lol

Level 49 and didn't play LR, main story didn't go to boulder city yet but I have explored much of Mojave except Ceasar controlled areas (I want to leave annihilating them for later) and the Strip

Story wise is LR better played just before Hoover Dam battle?

Edited by Hackerpcs

You guys are gonna make a huge update don't you? ahahah

Waiting for those relics!

I'm trying to get New Vegas harder  but i mean logically harder not just dying because someone wants to put 3 deaclaws in a place instead of 1 bunny.

I'm looking at Combat Enhancer https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58431/?

Any recommendations?

Yes, I'm working on a rather large update of ADAM. As far as difficulty goes, NV has a lot of unleveled enemies so I usually just tweak Project Nevada's options to my liking. Spent like one and a half hour running around getting food on my newest character, and I guess that's difficulty of a sort.  ::D:

@darkside: Will do. Do I also need to update the link in the guide? Can't check right now. Glad to hear you're enjoying your time in the Mojave.

@Hackerpcs: Glad to hear you're enjoying the game. LR is more of a finale to the Courier's story (which is explored more through the DLCs) while the Battle of Hoover Dam is like a finale to the story of the Mojave. Doesn't really matter if you play it right before the battle or not, but it's a very tough challenge, so be prepared for that in any case.  ::):

Edited by MonoAccipiter

​With my fully modded holorifle and 53 total DT from gear I don't fear nothing :D

​Something important, as I know vanilla with all DLCs ends with hoover dam (a la FO3 without Broken Steel), does any mod in F&L change that?

I don't think so.

There's an extremely important detail that differentiates the way FNV ends from the way FO3 ended though - it makes a save right before the battle. So you can in theory complete the battle and go back if you were dissatisfied with how some things ended.

I actually prefer it this way as it allowed them to describe larger effects of your decisions upon the Mojave than having a post-battle gameworld would (without it costing a massive amount of development time). The difference in any case is that Obsidian made an intentional design decision in sticking with the ending slides, whereas Bethesda just seemed to go for the easier option, and did so incredibly cheaply with the whole radioactive chamber nonsense.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

@Mono

I fixed the link in the guide yesterday. AcidicMind offered us to take over his mod page. This mod page ranked 1st on google search when searching for FNV neck seam problem. More people will benefit from the new update.

Flnv influence grows stronger.

Okey. New ADAM version is up, think my mind is gonna explode from all the things I've kept up there in my easily-accessible drawers today. At least I have a proper baseline for any further development now, and don't have to worry that much about unknown bugs biting me whenever I touch the thing!

• +1 1

Okey. New ADAM version is up, think my mind is gonna explode from all the things I've kept up there in my easily-accessible drawers today. At least I have a proper baseline for any further development now, and don't have to worry that much about unknown bugs biting me whenever I touch the thing!

Thanks for the hard work dude now to look at all my nominations! ;)

A screenshot thread is a fabulous idea! I've updated all the mods in the guide to the currect version numbers, and might even get to play FNV for ten minutes today before I start looking at darthbdaman's Advanced Recon Patches. 

Also updated New Vegas Landscape Overhaul to 1.2.1 (fixing a hole in the ground and the floating bulletin board from NVBII).