Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Amazing guide... Just wanted to say that after one mounth of modding chaotically,

I did a fresh install and now it's easy to fallow your guide, the pieces fit so nice.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. We seem to have increased in size to a nicely sized community over the last few months, and that's always nice. Will eventually get around to helping out to adding a bit more to darkside's screenshot thread myself, but in the meantime I encourage anyone to head over there and share.  :^_^:

I've added MGs Neat Clutter Retextures to the Texture Overhauls section. For anyone who's just found there way here, I'll just throw out a reminder that I have a worklog where you can add any mods you'd like me to take a look at (and consider for inclusion).

@Shad73: I haven't experienced that, sorry.

My guess is that something else you have equipped uses the BodyAddOn2 slot which the pants use, try unequipping everything, then just equip the armor and see if you're no longer floating.

You are right. I use Flashlight, Belt. Unequip the belt fix it.

@Mono

Are you planning to look at FOOK optional files? It covers much more than clutters. There are mesh fixes as well. Few overlaps with YUP. I am running it now without problems. Texture quality is not as good as MG or NMC or Poco Bueno. It needs to be compared with vanilla textures.

FO3 - Retextured Clutter Collection by ObsidianStag is a good pack.

Edited by darkside

I have a little problem with CaliberX. I installed it correctly, but whenever the Mysterious Strange appears he's only firing red exclamation marks! The magnum revolver is effected as well. All other rounds are OK.

Do you know why Loot is telling me This plugin (oHUD.esm,Project Nevada - Core.esm) requires "..\nvse_loader.exe" to be installed, but it is missing.

I already launhched the game like 5 times from nvse_loader with MO. Ty

I have a little problem with CaliberX. I installed it correctly, but whenever the Mysterious Strange appears he's only firing red exclamation marks! The magnum revolver is effected as well. All other rounds are OK.

There seems to be a typo in the CaliberX file. Try opening it up in FNVEdit, enter "000651D0" into the FormID field and hit enter. Then change "MODL - Model Filename" under the Caliber.esm file from "projectiles\44magnumRprojectile.NIF" to "projectiles\44magnumprojectile.NIF". Let me know if that does the trick.

@salaboy: No idea. Might have to do with how MO handles the virtual directories. If you have no issues with the hud in game, I'd just ignore it.

@darkside: Add it to my worklog and I'll take a look.

Do you know why Loot is telling me This plugin (oHUD.esm,Project Nevada - Core.esm) requires "..\nvse_loader.exe" to be installed, but it is missing.

I already launhched the game like 5 times from nvse_loader with MO. Ty

There is no reason why LOOT will tell you that UNLESS NVSE is not loaded.

Following the F&NLV guide will not result in that message. nvse_loader.exe must be in the root directory and used as the executable to run the game from MO AND LOOT must also be called from the same MO profile.

If you believe all this is true in your case please post your the contents of you current profile and the MO INI over in the MO support forum and I'll examine it more closely.

There is no reason why LOOT will tell you that UNLESS NVSE is not loaded.

Following the F&NLV guide will not result in that message. nvse_loader.exe must be in the root directory and used as the executable to run the game from MO AND LOOT must also be called from the same MO profile.

If you believe all this is true in your case please post your the contents of you current profile and the MO INI over in the MO support forum and I'll examine it more closely.

I've posted this in the MO section of the forum. Ty. https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10225-loot-plugin-issue/

Edited by salaboy