Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Following the guide and noticed that the prerequisite scripts from Mator are missing to support the Generate Bash Tags.pas for FNVEdit. This was added to Clear an Present Danger and referencing it here for inclusion to the guide at the FNVEdit "install additional xEdit script" section.

link is https://github.com/matortheeternal/TES5EditScripts

EDIT: I actually just made the change myself to the guide, kept it very simple.  Hope that's ok.

No problem. Thanks for adding it.  :;):

@darkside: I've had the chance to look at the new Nuka Cola Bottles and the retextured ashtray, and they both looked pretty rad.  ::D:

No problem. Thanks for adding it.  :;):

@darkside: I've had the chance to look at the new Nuka Cola Bottles and the retextured ashtray, and they both looked pretty rad.  ::D:

I just finished rebuilding The New Bison Hotel. Great quest mod. I paired its quests with several New Vegas Bounties quests.

I found a few outfits that need to be added to exclusion list in necklace mod. 

MG texture pack is great. 

I found this small texture collection for FO3 - Retextured Clutter Collection by ObsidianStag by ObsidianStag  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6894/?

It covers several eye sores including typewriter, camera, small TV set, blueprint, vacuum tube light, etc.

I am testing it now in this order Retextured Clutter Collection -> MG Pack -> NMC pack -> Poco Bueno. I really like the result.

hey darkside, one time you post something about NVInteriors Project Nevada Patch if im not mistaken. I download it by the time and i was wondering if it is ok to use because you never made it "officialy". You gonna put it on Nexus or something?

I never post about the file you mentioned.

I found this small texture collection for FO3 - Retextured Clutter Collection by ObsidianStag by ObsidianStag  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6894/?

It covers several eye sores including typewriter, camera, small TV set, blueprint, vacuum tube light, etc.

I am testing it now in this order Retextured Clutter Collection -> MG Pack -> NMC pack -> Poco Bueno. I really like the result.

I actually have that file tracked already.  ::):

hey darkside, one time you post something about NVInteriors Project Nevada Patch if im not mistaken. I download it by the time and i was wondering if it is ok to use because you never made it "officialy". You gonna put it on Nexus or something?

I'm the one who made that. It's fine to use as it is, once I put some finishing touches on it I'll upload it to the Nexus.

I found another pack - FOOK - New Vegas. Using only the optional files here. This pack covers a lot more than clutters. We can pick and choose. I think the FO3 - Retextured Clutter Collection is actually incoperate in FOOK optional file. 

I've used this + MG's texture pack and it covers almost everything that Poco Bueno and NMC missed. I can barely find any low res textures in my game now.

First of all hello. Second, excuse my english. Question: Where do I place the Advanced Recon Tech.esp in this list, before merging. Or should I ignore it and  merge just these 6 esp's?

• Advanced Recon Gear.esp
  • Advanced Recon Armor.esp
  • Detect Traps - Perk.esp
  • Detect Traps - Traponator 4000.esp
  • Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp
  • Advanced Recon Patches.esp
Edited by salaboy

First of all hello. Second, excuse my english. Question: Where do I place the Advanced Recon Tech.esp in this list, before merging. Or should I ignore it and  merge just these 6 esp's?

• Advanced Recon Gear.esp
  • Advanced Recon Armor.esp
  • Detect Traps - Perk.esp
  • Detect Traps - Traponator 4000.esp
  • Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp
  • Advanced Recon Patches.esp

Ignore it. It's included in the Advanced Recon Patches plugin, but there's no way to install the other files without getting that plugin also, hence the instructions to hide it afterwards.  :;):