Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I added New Vegas Landscape Overhaul Fixed to my load order. I re-run FNVLODGen. FNVLODGen output is surprisingly smaller from 513MB to 406MB. There are both mesh and texture folders. Things seem to work properly though. I thought having more objects means bigger FNVLODGen output folder. 

EDIT - Sorry, I missed FNVLODGen steps. Fixed now. New size is 517MB.

Edited by darkside

Nice catch! I should probably be able to fix the Prototype Riot Gear female mesh soonishTM now that I have 3DS Max setup again (albeit an older version than with the trial  :confused: ) and I think I'm gonna have a look at balancing the armor out somewhat at the same time, bumping it out to v4.2. I'm also gonna see if nives (Spice of Life author) will let me include the modified versions of her mesh and ADAM's textures that I made for my equipment pack (pictures in that thread) in ADAM, possibly even standalone for people who doesn't use SoL (though I have a hard time seeing why you wouldn't). 

Only the incomplete stuff right (including the recipes)? It's a good idea, but I'd like to have the base mod as simple as possible, so I'll remove it for now (you can just copy it over in FNVEdit again in any case). I was probably going to remove the Riot Gear Recipe in any case.

You'll probably want the already included versions to be the incomplete, so you won't have to change the cell placements, I'd think.

I already changed the cell placements. I updated the door to the workshop with a lock. The recipes and the incomplete armors are all finished. There shouldn't be anything missing from that plugin. You should be able to play with it as is. Though I was thinking of making a recipe for the complete version that didn't require the incomplete versions in case people get rid of them or what a second copy for companions. 

I get making simple too. People can be so dumb if you don't hold their hands for everything.