Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Well, the tags get saves to the plugin header, so if you have multiple installs of one mod then it won't work for the separate instances of that mod. Wrye can't read from the LOOT masterlist, but it can read from the plugin header, so that's why I want to use that script.

How did you obtain and install the script? I've been wanting to make it as easy as possible to download and install.

Well, I downloaded it from GitHub.

EDIT: There's a button named RAW. Right-click and save as.

Edited by Mikaal

I'm willing to bet that it had to do with your number of BSAs installed.  Why not upgrade MO?  The newer versions of MO do not have this issue and have other improvements.

Following the guide, I didn't know there was a newer version of MO available. Updated it and it loads fine now. Thanks for the help!

Speaking of MO, I recall asking this earlier in the thread, but is it worth upgrading from 1.2.18? Works perfectly fine for me, what are the noteworthy additions? Any issues still cropping up?

Have a look at the Changelog. If you are not stuck with Windows XP then I would recommend upgrading.

No problem at all. Every setting used by MO is either a text file or a selection of files in a folder, nothing hidden away in the registry or other areas of your system.

Mods, downloads & profiles folders and the ModOrganizer.ini & nxmhandlers.ini are all that you need to look after.

Hi everyone,

I need an assistance from you. I am trying to merge the entries of these mod; "Weightless Ammo In Hardcore Mode" to the "F&L Game Tweaks.esp" in order to reduce esp count. I am so far unsuccessful. The mod only works if I have activate the esp separately. First, I have used the Merge Plugin and didnt work. Then I tried to copy entries to the tweak esp one by one but without succes. The mod link as follows.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48052/?

Hi everyone,

I need an assistance from you. I am trying to merge the entries of these mod; "Weightless Ammo In Hardcore Mode" to the "F&L Game Tweaks.esp" in order to reduce esp count. I am so far unsuccessful. The mod only works if I have activate the esp separately. First, I have used the Merge Plugin and didnt work. Then I tried to copy entries to the tweak esp one by one but without succes. The mod link as follows.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48052/?

When you attempt to merge the mods, does it say that some records aren't copied?

An update for my playthough with my mod list:

I almost had a heart attack when playing... my textures went transparent every now and then, and I was about to start beating my head on the desk when I realised something interesting... When a steam message pops up in the bottom right corner of the screen (Like "Jimbob is playing SomeGame") it causes most textures in game to go transparent. On the up side, I at least know why it's doing it when it does it, on the downside, means I need to disable notifications when I'm playing. Aside from that I've had one CTD on loading screen in about five or six hours of playing... I consider that acceptable. I've re-enabled NV Enhanced Camera and enjoying that thoroughly too. Only issue that I'm finding annoying, is that perhaps my statement about having no issues with FCO and NVR3 was incorrect. I'm getting fairly significant texture differences between heads and bodies. The neck seam concealer that adds necklaces does help a little, but even so, it is a mite frustrating. If someone can give me an idea on what is going to fix that, I'd appreciate it.

Playing for the first time with Nevada Skies instead of Project Reality. I got my first dust storm tonight. Wow... it was intense. Visibility dropped to almost zero, and I pretty much had to 'take shelter' until the storm blew over. Was amazing.
  • +1 1

No problem at all. Every setting used by MO is either a text file or a selection of files in a folder, nothing hidden away in the registry or other areas of your system.

Mods, downloads & profiles folders and the ModOrganizer.ini & nxmhandlers.ini are all that you need to look after.

Good to know, thanks. I'll try it out and see how it goes.

There's always going to be a certain amount of neck seams in the game, unfortunately.

have you done the bloadfacegenEGTfiles ini changes?

Turns out I had done it in the falloutprefs.ini, but not in the fallout.ini. I'll try that and see if it's any different. Do you know if it should show an immediate difference, or is it a cell load difference?

I followed instruction for Fallout Character Overhaul by choosing the recommended settings, and removing records beginning with "00" in the FCOmaster, so it'd work with New Vegas Redesigned.

But, I noticed that Willow had double pupils. I have Willow on top followed by FCO and then New Vegas Redesigned on the left pane of mod organizer.

I did search through this thread and found a FCO Eye Patch and let it override New Vegas Redesigned, and that made Willow's eyes normal. But, I noticed that there were some NPCs where their pupil is to the far side.

Was just wondering if this is a bug that is present for everyone or if I did something incorrect with the installation.

• +1 1

I followed instruction for Fallout Character Overhaul by choosing the recommended settings, and removing records beginning with "00" in the FCOmaster, so it'd work with New Vegas Redesigned.

But, I noticed that Willow had double pupils. I have Willow on top followed by FCO and then New Vegas Redesigned on the left pane of mod organizer.

I did search through this thread and found a FCO Eye Patch and let it override New Vegas Redesigned, and that made Willow's eyes normal. But, I noticed that there were some NPCs where their pupil is to the far side.

Was just wondering if this is a bug that is present for everyone or if I did something incorrect with the installation.

Yes I fixed this by Double clicking FCO in the left pane in MO, and going to the conflicts tab and hiding any eye textures from NV Redesigned 3 that were overwriting FCO's. Best of all I didn't need to download a patch or anything.

Edited by predator42393n

Recently installed F&LNV with ENBoost and having some issues with vurts Flora. Dont know if the ESP-less version is recommended for ENB setups, but if im using ENBoost all flora will glow, some grass will be  solid lines and distant trees will be blocks. I tried the no AA/AF patch but it really didnt help out so i just uninstalled ENBoost for now, wondering if theres a solution.

I'm also getting shadow glitches when viewing textures from different angles/up close. (without ENBoost)

oeqxhb.jpghttps://a.1339.cf/kflgnn.jpg" />

gpuqkt.jpguhcpng.jpg

altmnz.jpghnbqgm.jpg