Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Okay, took me a few but here's what it looks like...

https://i.imgur.com/3i4oiyI.jpg

I'll look into the suggestions about bsa's and such.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Update: I unticked Robert's and... all of the issues are gone. I'll have to figure out where i screwed up with the install. Kind of an obvious route to take to fix this... thank you for your help!  :^_^:

Edited by phosphor

I've tried going through the other mods after Roberts to see if this is a conflict issue but nothing changes the bars on the skin. On the Roberts page it says to toggle archive invalidation on then off... tried that, though I'm not sure how that helps the situation. Checked both ini's to make sure that archiveinvalidation is indeed set at 1, and it is...

Not sure where to go next.

When you are able to get to it, I will appreciate any help you can offer EssArrBee.

No rush... I know you're busy.

update: I didn't realize there was a forum dedicated to this problem. Read through that and tried the, untick every bsa / start game with a crash / tick bsa's again and... now it works perfectly. Have no idea how that makes sense, but... it worked.

Edited by phosphor

I feel a little stupid asking for help here as this feels like it "should" be easy to fix.  When I get to project nevada extra options I fire up FOMM and run through the install.  It constantly fails because it can't get access to My Gamesfalloutnvfallout.ini.  I renamed fallout.ini so it could attempt to at least install but it STILL fails with mod not installed.

I made sure the security permissions for the folder/objects under are as permissive as I can make them, everything set to full permission, but it simply WON'T successfully install and I feel like I'm doing something stupid and obviously wrong.

The PV extra options installer also complains that cyberware isn't installed properly.  Anyone got any suggestions? :(

Edit: Installing it directly via MO instead of FOMM "seems to work."  How bad off am I going to be?

Edited by apenney

I had some of the same issues with project Nevada extra options. I hadn't checked the first Project Nevada mod in MO so when FOMM started up the Extra Options mod, it couldn't find the Project Nevada esps.

Edited by phosphor

I had some of the same issues with project Nevada extra options. I hadn't checked the first Project Nevada mod in MO so when FOMM started up the Extra Options mod, it couldn't find the Project Nevada esps.

Oh my god, I hadn't either, I bet that's it.

Edit:  That was it!  Maybe the guide could be updated for idiots like us to point out you should tick everything as you go. :)

Edited by apenney

I agree with apenny on this one... having some idiot - proofing isn't a bad thing especially if it is explained why you have to make certain to tick Project Nevada before installing the 'extra options' mod. This is EssArrBee's guide, however, so however he wishes to do it.

Edited by phosphor