Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Yeah, I'd appreciate it, thanks. I'm guessing Millenia's too preoccupied with his weapons pack to finish off the retexture pack? I see that this gun is one of a few that's on the to do list from 2012.

Edited by Jax765

Well I'm using WMX only in my current playthrough, so could you post that one please? Though would it be difficult to also post the version with compatibility for both so I can switch over when I start a playthrough with impact?

Edited by Jax765

The reverting on world model is my bad, I accidentally copied a field over.  As far as weapon mods showing up, the author would have to distribute meshes and textures to match WMX.  The esp allows you to keep the high fidelity mesh/texture and use the weapon mods functionally, but does not change the visual of the weapon mods.  I apologize if that part wasn't clear.  I updated the link if you still want it.

Yea, in an ideal world you would have both, but since Millenia didn't retexture it I prefer the better visuals.  I am considering making a slightly more in depth esp that makes the scope a mod so you can add remove it with the Weapon Mods Menu, but I'd have to make new mods as it shares vanilla mods with the repeater.