Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Yeah, kinda annoying. Gonna do some tinkering, maybe ask Millenia and the creator of WMX.

EDIT: Fixed it, turns out that Wrye Flash automatically turns off the WMX-Arenovalis compatibility ESP when creating the bashed patch, it needs to be enabled to make the texture work. This should probably be included in the guide. Only issue is that the cylinder seems a bit messed up in ironsights, but that still occurs with the vanilla mesh.

Y7ob.png

Z7ob.png

a8ob.png

Edited by Jax765

Smaller Muzzleflash - reduced the muzzleflashes' sizes as the vanilla's are too big
Motorcycle Replacer - More motorcycles and More types, something once you noticed you can't go back
Animated Chems - adds animations to the game's main chems
Improved Robots Textures - Great Robots textures
Faster Pipboy FasterFaster Readius Faster - makes the Pipboy/Readius pop up/down faster
Helpless Falling - you are knocked down when falling large distances, making it much harder to hop down cliffs. Works great with Enhanced Camera mod
Extended Repair Kits - weapon repair kits can also repair armor and helmet
DLC Weapon Integration - Non unique DLC weapons, their weapon mods, and their new ammo will be integrated into the Mojave Wasteland and DLCs through leveled lists/items (support WMX)
Less Intrusive Kill Camera - make the Kill Camera last shorter and be less frequent

Quicker PipBoy Light - make PipBoy light turn on and off quickly when you hold TAB.

Massive Object Ownership Revamp - more logical ownership, but maybe wait for v1.3 as it may suport NVInteriors Project

some great MOD I would like to share

Edited by julio131

Smaller Muzzleflash - reduced the muzzleflashes' sizes as the vanilla's are too big

Motorcycle Replacer - More motorcycles and More types, something once you noticed you can't go back

Animated Chems - adds animations to the game's main chems

Improved Robots Textures - Great Robots textures

Faster Pipboy FasterFaster Readius Faster - makes the Pipboy/Readius pop up/down faster

Helpless Falling - you are knocked down when falling large distances, making it much harder to hop down cliffs. Works great with Enhanced Camera mod

Extended Repair Kits - weapon repair kits can also repair armor and helmet

DLC Weapon Integration - Non unique DLC weapons, their weapon mods, and their new ammo will be integrated into the Mojave Wasteland and DLCs through leveled lists/items (support WMX)

Less Intrusive Kill Camera - make the Kill Camera last shorter and be less frequent

Quicker PipBoy Light - make PipBoy light turn on and off quickly when you hold TAB.

Massive Object Ownership Revamp - more logical ownership, but maybe wait for v1.3 as it may suport NVInteriors Project

some great MOD I would like to share

I have some of these or something like these in the guide already. The animations are something I've been looking at for a while, but they can be such a pain to get working with the others. I can't wait to get back into Fallout after the next STEP release.

What extensions for FCO are you referring to? And would they be compatible with New Vegas Redesigned, or are things still frosty between the two?

Also I notice that the gallery includes the re-done La Longue Carabine. Any idea if the mod author will make it compatible with WMX? I'm just using the textures without the esp, and they look great, but they revert to vanilla when mods are applied to the gun.

Edited by Jax765