FNV Guide - Info and Feedback

EssArrBee

Yea I'm an idiot. It works. You right. Me wrong. 

Real quick, in regards to our games, do you think it would harm our games and the way we set it up with your guide to add more mods that we come across? i.e there is this fix for ED-E where keeps him from tripping over mines and other objects on the ground since hes floating and stuff. 

www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38886‎

•  

ED-E doesn't set off traps

Edited by TomtinBreeX

I just add Wrye Flash Debug.bat as a executable in Mod Organizer, don't bother with using python.exe or pythonw.exe.

EDIT: The difference between python.exe and pythonw.exe is that python.exe opens up a seperate console window - pythonw.exe does not.

@ rootsrat: thanks for the PipBoy 2500 tip, looks perfect excited to try it on new playthrough.

I think I've found my preferred travel mod (haven't played with it yet, about to), I really like the options for it & while it ain't as pretty as mine

Posted Image

it's got character.

@ EssArrBee: have you considered this crossbow mod & the pre-war texture for it? Using it on Feral Ghouls pairs nicely with Walking Dead re-runs, just sayin'.

Edited by redirishlord

Try enhanced shaders neutral edition to get one that works with all the visor overlays in project Nevada. I haven't had time to work on the guide much the last couple days. Just a little here and there, but should have a couple hours tonight to get some more mod testing, enb testing, and general rewrites of some areas that bother me.

Sorry EssArrBee, I need to use my words, I'm a little off today (recovering from St. Pat's) & I'm in Washington State btw.

My Walking Dead time is sacred, I would never play a game on another screen while a new 'Dead episode is playing. However, later in the evening that same episode can be replayed from the DVR whilst I play some FNV on a second screen, multi-tasking FTW. I'm thinking those crossbow mods will be just the thing for getting some "Darrell Dixon" RPing.

BTW check out that motorcycle fast travel mod, it has some nice realism features (storage, random encounters). Sort of a home away from home for the nomad biker set. It should go nicely with the smoking & playable Super Mutant mods in my new build.

Edited by redirishlord