Falskaar

Neovalen

Falskaar

Falskaar is a new lands mod that adds an entirely new worldspace to the world. It's accessed by a dungeon the first time, then by boat from then on out. Falskaar's goal was to act as a DLC, adding content in almost every area. There is a new land, places, people, quests, dungeons and more for the player to experience. It adds roughly 20+ hours of content, and favors all types of characters.

This is NOT a beta. This is NOT a test version. This is a 100% completed new lands mod.

Yeah I saw this through joystiq.com.  Looks like it could be real good.  I'll probably install it when I finally start the game and play for real.

Only small issue with Guard Dialogue Overhaul as he points out in his FAQ.  Known so far anyway.

Wyrmstooth 1.5 did have some bugs but most were fixable just by reloading your save and doing things slower. By the looks of the changelog he fixed the scripting issues so I'd hope this new versions are much better :D

I'd say the last two versions were pretty bug free. I played through 1.7 twice and I see that 1.8 added a bunch of new stuff, so I'm going to try it again after Falskaar. The voice acting in Wyrmstooth is decent so I hope Flaskaar is at least that good. I glad to see some big content mods coming out now that Skyrim is about 18 months old.