DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

23 minutes ago, geoffreyvanvugt said:

Alpha 113 isn't succesfully doing it's thing when starting new game.  (top left corner message)

MCM works but checkerbox is not checked. Meaning not active.

Never had this before with previous builds.

Also no scripts present in generated folder. Use to be scripts, correct?

Read the first post which logs and debug logs to upload when making posts.

DynDOLOD can only be active if dynamic LOD has been generated for a worldspace and the player is currently in it.
Pay attention to error messages in the game. Check the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information page.

The output folder never contained a "scripts" folder.

57 minutes ago, sheson said:

Read the first post which logs and debug logs to upload when making posts.

DynDOLOD can only be active if dynamic LOD has been generated for a worldspace and the player is currently in it.
Pay attention to error messages in the game. Check the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information page.

The output folder never contained a "scripts" folder.

Sorry for not adding logs. 

And yes about this "DynDOLOD can only be active if dynamic LOD has been generated for a worldspace and the player is currently in it.
Pay attention to error messages in the game. Check the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information page." , I know how it works. Done it so many times. I just runned Alpha 111 and thaat is just working fine.

And my bad about script in output folder. You are correct and was never there.

54 minutes ago, geoffreyvanvugt said:

Sorry for not adding logs. 

And yes about this "DynDOLOD can only be active if dynamic LOD has been generated for a worldspace and the player is currently in it.
Pay attention to error messages in the game. Check the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information page." , I know how it works. Done it so many times. I just runned Alpha 111 and thaat is just working fine.

And my bad about script in output folder. You are correct and was never there.

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

No information whatsoever has been provided. What is the purpose of the post?

As explained in the first post, always use the latest alpha version. Do not waste time using older versions or reporting problems with older versions.

Hi Sheson,

I am getting some black textures on my atlas with the new version.

Logs and screenshot: https://ufile.io/f/jc9j3

Affected textures include:

• textures\morrowind\architecture\vivec\exteriors\env2d_chim_vivecwallplaster.dds
  • textures\morrowind\architecture\vivec\exteriors\env2d_chim_vivecmarble.dds

If there are any more files that would be helpful please let me know.

10 hours ago, sheson said:

What is a hard silent CTD?
Does it show the options window? The log looks like what happens when none of the 3 main options are checked and start is clicked.
Make sure there are no files from older DynDOLOD Standalone installations being used.

Test what happens if the tool is started directly from Windows Explorer.

Do not install the game into special Windows folder like Program Files x86 to avoid issue with UAC, antivir etc.

Sorry, meant for there to be a slash between hard and silent, it just means there's no error message when it crashes. I just updated to 113 (the file uploaded to nexus says alpha 133 I assume this is a typo) and I was still getting the same crash when launching from command line using -sse, but launching straight from file explorer works fine, no crashes.

1 hour ago, MajorStarewell said:

Sorry, meant for there to be a slash between hard and silent, it just means there's no error message when it crashes. I just updated to 113 (the file uploaded to nexus says alpha 133 I assume this is a typo) and I was still getting the same crash when launching from command line using -sse, but launching straight from file explorer works fine, no crashes.

How is it crashing? Do you mean it simply does nothing after clicking the start button and goes straight to prompting the Exit message?

Upload the log and debug of new the version, both sets, starting with MO2 and starting directly. If there happens to be a bugreport.txt, upload that, too.

2 hours ago, Gamma_Metroid said:

Hi Sheson,

I am getting some black textures on my atlas with the new version.

Logs and screenshot: https://ufile.io/f/jc9j3

Affected textures include:

• textures\morrowind\architecture\vivec\exteriors\env2d_chim_vivecwallplaster.dds
  • textures\morrowind\architecture\vivec\exteriors\env2d_chim_vivecmarble.dds

If there are any more files that would be helpful please let me know.

Upload one or more of the affected full source textures (.dds and _n.dds).
Upload DynDOLOD_WrldMorrowind00.dds and DynDOLOD_WrldMorrowind01.dds (and their _n.dds)
Upload C:\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\LODGen_SSE_ObjectAtlasMap_WrldMorrowind.txt

I have a problem with DynDOLOD refusing to start.

I'm using up to date DynDOLOD with DynDOLOD Resources enabled (both during generation and for gameplay), DynDOLOD DLL Scripts 2.82.4 and DynDOLOD DLL 2.45 for Skyrim SE 1.5.97.

I've did the same thing that I always do and it always works. Run texgen, throw output into MO2, enable it, run dyndolod, throw output into MO2, enable it, order plugins, and done, it works. But not this time. LOD is screwed up and DynDOLOD toggle is greyed out in MCM. Unfortunately I have no clue what it can be.

10 minutes ago, Admiral30 said:

I have a problem with DynDOLOD refusing to start.

I'm using up to date DynDOLOD with DynDOLOD Resources enabled (both during generation and for gameplay), DynDOLOD DLL Scripts 2.82.4 and DynDOLOD DLL 2.45 for Skyrim SE 1.5.97.

I've did the same thing that I always do and it always works. Run texgen, throw output into MO2, enable it, run dyndolod, throw output into MO2, enable it, order plugins, and done, it works. But not this time. LOD is screwed up and DynDOLOD toggle is greyed out in MCM. Unfortunately I have no clue what it can be.

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Pay attention to error messages in the game. Check/post screenshot of the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information page.