DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

Hello once again Sheson,

I can confirm it was indeed the Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen file that was causing the issue. Upon redownloading and reinstalling it, it works with no problems. It's odd because the previous install was the latest version... I guess it must have corrupted somehow? I am unsure how that could have happened. But regardless thank you for solving a 2 week problem for me, only for it to be something as simple as a error in installation.

Thanks again for your time and have a good week!

13 hours ago, Damon said:

I'm not an idiot, naturally I know what <username> means. Here's my Skyrim folder:Clipboard-1.thumb.jpg.9014f56d9a02f4feabc7b83e2e0b1121.jpg

And here's my Skyrim.ini (same in SkyrimCustom.ini except fPostUploadTime): Clipboard-2.thumb.jpg.2359e65fb75fcb3d8a8d5afd16b62c33.jpg

Google shows a lot of complains that Papyrus doesn't make logs and the only advice is to restart game several times. I did it few times with no success.

Oh and one more thing, the problem seems to be related to certain cell (Whiterun farms).  Windmill on Sarethi farm (where nirnroot cultivated) is fine. So it's not global missing meshes/textures problem or something.

StepSkyrimSE3.thumb.jpg.28c093a268435809f0e39784cb8dbb16.jpg

Update: starting new game and teleporting to Whiterun solved the problem. So it's clearly a savegame corruption problem.

Fix whatever issues the OS or game has, that it does not write its logfiles. Use a legal game version. Make sure to edit the correct INIs by using the MO2 INI Editor.

If it works with a new game but not for an existing interior save, make a clean save. https://dyndolod.info/Help/Clean-Save

4 hours ago, Autumnwood said:

Hello! I love Majestic Mountains and have used it successfully in the past. But I'm having difficulties this time and can't seem to get past this. I need a bit of help!

I have the alpha and the resources, generated my textgen and Dyndolod zips today...and I'm still getting these ice blocks all over (I was also with the previous version of Dyndolod and was suggested to upgrade to alpha 3 today).

The mountain view right in Riverwood is pretty much the worst of it,

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

but then I run up to Bleak Falls and there are smaller rocks with no texture applied. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I take out MM and it all looks vanilla. Well, I guess SIMM is there also and there are conflicts in some textures, but they always played very nice together regardless - whichever loaded last won. 

I'm using Wrye Bash only for my mod organizer. 

Any help is appreciated! This is my most favorite mod and it's been two weeks of me trying to get it prepped so I can play, and one week just trying to get MM to work. What am I not doing correctly? Thanks!

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots

Why do you believe this issue (which looks like parallax / single pass snow shader combination causing grey texture) has anything to do with DynDOLOD? What rudimentary troubleshooting have you done? Finalize the load order and make sure it has no such issues, then generate DynDOLOD for the current load order. 

18 hours ago, sh466y said:

Hi everyone:

This week I'm trying to fix an random issue in generating DyndoLOD that for some reason it appears blue textures in building and rocks in the map (Using a Clear World Map mod) and in the game. Here are some examples: Example 1 and Example 2.

I followed all the steps in the STEP guide and A Clear World Map Mod, (with the new Large references bugs workarounds in DynDOLOD), but it still having these issues.

I need some guidance to identify the possible issue, because I installed the mod Auto Parallax and after that the issue appears, even when I uninstalled.

My theory, maybe, is because before Dyndolod main menu it appears the following message:

[0001EE62] [WRLD \ FULL - Name] <Error reading string: [EEncodingError] No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page>

And I don't know what is this means.

This is my modlist my SKSE log and the first messages in the DynDOLOD generation log

I appreciate every guidance to solve this issue.

Thanks.

DynDOLOD.log

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post which entire log of the last LOD generation session and entire debug log to upload when making posts.

The loadorderlibary link shows a list of plugins, which is not the actual list of mods.

If you have issues by following a third party guide, you should ask its the author / use its forum for help.

Blue textures like seen in the screenshots are typically the result of textures missing from the load order. A simple file not found error.

Check the DynDOLOD log for file not found textures messages https://dyndolod.info/Messages/File-Not-Found-Textures

The second screenshot seems to show missing full texture in the active cells, which are easy to troubleshoot in case there are no related log messages. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots

34 minutes ago, SerhatCenk said:

So, Im using tree and hd grass lod too and I have too many question areas. It is normal I think.

Zero information was provided. This is not normal. It is a sign of bad or too overloaded setup, load order, settings etc.

1 hour ago, PhxFuryKnight said:

"The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" error when running on Wizard Mode - High Settings. 
I do not have any other programs open besides Mod Organizer 2 to launch DynDOLOD.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 1.45 MB · 0 downloads

Nevermind, I had tried 3 times, restarting my PC after the first encounter, and then again after the 3rd encounter with this same error message. On the 4th try, 2 computer restarts in total, it finished flawlessly?? xD 
Thanks man!

Edited by PhxFuryKnight

2 hours ago, PhxFuryKnight said:

"The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" error when running on Wizard Mode - High Settings. 
I do not have any other programs open besides Mod Organizer 2 to launch DynDOLOD.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 1.45 MB · 0 downloads

Read the first post which debug log and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to also upload when making posts.

I got an error message with the following message while running the TexGenx64 tool.

"Error: OpenGL: Source framebuffer objects unsupported"

I didn't see this one listed on the DynDOLOD error page that was linked with the error pop-up itself. Does anyone know what it means, or how I can fix it?

Edit:

I'm using the Alpha3 version of DynDOLOD.

Edited by gath88

2 hours ago, gath88 said:

I got an error message with the following message while running the TexGenx64 tool.

"Error: OpenGL: Source framebuffer objects unsupported"

I didn't see this one listed on the DynDOLOD error page that was linked with the error pop-up itself. Does anyone know what it means, or how I can fix it?

Edit:

I'm using the Alpha3 version of DynDOLOD.

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post which log, debug log and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to upload when making posts. https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs

My dyndolod has been in the calculating occlusion phase for about 10 hours and the file size was constantly growing. Now the dyndolod output file has reached 39.5 gb but it is not increasing any more. There is no error or anything else. I did everything step by step as in the guide. I wonder what is the problem and how can I solve it?

5 hours ago, SerhatCenk said:

My dyndolod has been in the calculating occlusion phase for about 10 hours and the file size was constantly growing. Now the dyndolod output file has reached 39.5 gb but it is not increasing any more. There is no error or anything else. I did everything step by step as in the guide. I wonder what is the problem and how can I solve it?

https://dyndolod.info/FAQ "Long running time or output several GB in file size"

Please review the OP, too.