DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

13 hours ago, Damon said:

Windmills are fully visible only from afar.

StepSkyrimSE2.thumb.jpg.d4bd7e0eb1b981a8d5cbfafba109b75c.jpg

Up close they look like this:

StepSkyrimSE1.thumb.jpg.945b853f5d328dca28ff407d5cae529a.jpg

Logs:

https://paste.ee/p/CF14d

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post with debug log to also upload.

As explained under https://dyndolod.info/Help/Large-Reference-Bugs-Workarounds#Testing, enable papyrus logging if anythign unforseen happens while testing the experimental workarounds and upload the papyrus log as well.

Explain how to reproduce the problem in a new game.

9 hours ago, lord_tusk said:

sorry about that, was re running on 111 while making the post, just got a little impatient. The problem persisted the exact same on the newest version as well.

Read the first post which TexGen/DynDOLOD logs and debug logs to upload when making posts.

Also upload DynDOLOD_SSE_Tree_LOD.txt, DynDOLOD_SSE_Tree_Report.txt, DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_Report.txt from ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\

Provide screenshots of LOD and full model as explained at https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots

https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions
Do not install any 3rd party tree LOD billboards. Use TexGen to generate all desired LOD billboards.

Make sure all billboards are up-to-date.

Hi again Sheson,

Unfortunately I tried your fix and it hasn't worked. Some things of note which may be obvious but I'll say it anyways: the duration of the DynDOLOD generation is very long, running a little over 6 hours. It may be normal because I have Seasons enabled and many worldspaces but I'd thought I would mention it anyways. Another thing is the memory usage consistently hits above 14gb of use throughout the process. Lastly, I monitored the VRAM usage as directed by you, and saw that it would rarely, if ever, break past 5% total VRAM usage. I was sat next to the computer doing work while it ran DynDOLOD and throughout the entire generation, it did not put my GPU under load it seems.

Once again I have posted the logs at your request. But thank you for the help, it means a lot.

Logs: https://ufile.io/f/r5wzp

47 minutes ago, bruhcubed said:

Hi again Sheson,

Unfortunately I tried your fix and it hasn't worked. Some things of note which may be obvious but I'll say it anyways: the duration of the DynDOLOD generation is very long, running a little over 6 hours. It may be normal because I have Seasons enabled and many worldspaces but I'd thought I would mention it anyways. Another thing is the memory usage consistently hits above 14gb of use throughout the process. Lastly, I monitored the VRAM usage as directed by you, and saw that it would rarely, if ever, break past 5% total VRAM usage. I was sat next to the computer doing work while it ran DynDOLOD and throughout the entire generation, it did not put my GPU under load it seems.

Once again I have posted the logs at your request. But thank you for the help, it means a lot.

Logs: https://ufile.io/f/r5wzp

The logs you uploaded show that the LOD generation process completed successfully.

It seems the setting(s) I suggested fixed the issue with the OpenGL error and let the LOD generation process run through without error now. I.e. It seems to work now.

Am I to assume what you are referring as "not working" is that some season swapped objects do not have object LOD or wrong object LOD?

Provide actual information about the swapped objects you are missing LOD for or that have wrong LOD, for example make a screenshot with Mfg console open https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots
Then also upload ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_Report.txt for that generation.

Maybe the objects / full models that are swapped require a LOD model or full model rules. 

21 minutes ago, sheson said:

The logs you uploaded show that the LOD generation process completed successfully.

It seems the setting(s) I suggested fixed the issue with the OpenGL error and let the LOD generation process run through without error now. I.e. It seems to work now.

Am I to assume what you are referring as "not working" is that some season swapped objects do not have object LOD or wrong object LOD?

Provide actual information about the swapped objects you are missing LOD for or that have wrong LOD, for example make a screenshot with Mfg console open https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots
Then also upload ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_Report.txt for that generation.

Maybe the objects / full models that are swapped require a LOD model or full model rules. 

Hello again, 

Thanks for the clarification. I've been combing the area with More Informative Console and have been taking screenshots of the issues. I think it's something to do with Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen? But I am completely unsure as to why the LODs for that mod would not be generated... 

I leave attached many files showing the effects of the disappearing LODs on some notable structures but its effect can be felt throughout the game world on things like rocks disappearing and reappearing into existence. Terrain works fine...

Thanks again for your time.

20230207121327_1.jpg

20230207121422_1.jpg

20230207121555_1.jpg

20230207121608_1.jpg

20230207121616_1.jpg

20230207121656_1.jpg

20230207121726_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, bruhcubed said:

Hello again, 

Thanks for the clarification. I've been combing the area with More Informative Console and have been taking screenshots of the issues. I think it's something to do with Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen? But I am completely unsure as to why the LODs for that mod would not be generated... 

I leave attached many files showing the effects of the disappearing LODs on some notable structures but its effect can be felt throughout the game world on things like rocks disappearing and reappearing into existence. Terrain works fine...

20230207121327_1.jpg

20230207121422_1.jpg

20230207121555_1.jpg

20230207121608_1.jpg

20230207121616_1.jpg

20230207121656_1.jpg

20230207121726_1.jpg

Forgot to post the object report, so here it is.

https://ufile.io/w1cpiv4q

1 hour ago, bruhcubed said:

Hello again, 

20230207121327_1.jpg

20230207121422_1.jpg

20230207121555_1.jpg

20230207121608_1.jpg

20230207121616_1.jpg

20230207121656_1.jpg

20230207121726_1.jpg

Forgot to post the object report, so here it is.

https://ufile.io/w1cpiv4q

There seem to be HITME errors reported to the debug log for some base records in the version of Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen.esp you are using. Records with errors are usually ignored. https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Internal-File-FormID-Is-A-HITME

What version are you using or did you edit it? Use the latest version 1.10, it seems fine.

9 minutes ago, sheson said:

There seem to be HITME errors reported to the debug log for some base records in the version of Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen.esp you are using. Records with errors are usually ignored. https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Internal-File-FormID-Is-A-HITME

What version are you using or did you edit it? Use the latest version 1.10, it seems fine.

I am using the latest version with no modifications to the file. There was only one file overwriting it, which was Fixed Mesh Lighting - 3D Mountains Flowers patch. I will reinstall the Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen file again. I do wish to ask if there is any way to double check that this error won't happen again before I rerun DynDOLOD?

7 minutes ago, bruhcubed said:

I am using the latest version with no modifications to the file. There was only one file overwriting it, which was Fixed Mesh Lighting - 3D Mountains Flowers patch. I will reinstall the Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen file again. I do wish to ask if there is any way to double check that this error won't happen again before I rerun DynDOLOD?

The CRC32 for Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen.esp in 1.10 is B6856B3C. The log you uploaded shows the CRC32 as 8839CD5A.

HITME errors should be reported by the xEdit error check.

1 hour ago, sheson said:

The CRC32 for Seasonal Landscapes - Unfrozen.esp in 1.10 is B6856B3C. The log you uploaded shows the CRC32 as 8839CD5A.

HITME errors should be reported by the xEdit error check.

Okay so I've checked the CRC32 for Unfrozen after reinstallation and it matches the value given to me. I have also checked for HITME errors, and none have been reported by xEdit. I'm going to run DynDOLOD now and report back if it has worked again.

7 hours ago, sheson said:

As explained under https://dyndolod.info/Help/Large-Reference-Bugs-Workarounds#Testing, enable papyrus logging if anythign unforseen happens while testing the experimental workarounds and upload the papyrus log as well.

I've enabled papyrus logs but none were created. I don't have Logs folder in c:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\

Tried to start/quit game few times with zero result.

Here's my debug.log https://ufile.io/iae6yit5

4 hours ago, PRieST said:

Just a suggestion, are you maybe using a not up to date version of majestic mountains moss plug in?

I'm using latest version at 29 Jan 2023 so it's highly unlikely.

1 hour ago, Damon said:

I've enabled papyrus logs but none were created. I don't have Logs folder in c:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\

[USERNAME] is a place holder and needs to be replaced. Make sure to edit the correct Skyrim.INI/SkyimCustom.ini that is actually used by the game. Upload the papyrus logs once you found them.

1 hour ago, Damon said:

Tried to start/quit game few times with zero result.

Unclear what that is supposed to mean. Test with a new game, for example, coc whiterun or coc riverwood from the main menu.

Explain how to reproduce the problem in a new game if certain steps are required.

2 hours ago, sheson said:

[USERNAME] is a place holder and needs to be replaced. Make sure to edit the correct Skyrim.INI/SkyimCustom.ini that is actually used by the game.

I'm not an idiot, naturally I know what <username> means. Here's my Skyrim folder:Clipboard-1.thumb.jpg.9014f56d9a02f4feabc7b83e2e0b1121.jpg

And here's my Skyrim.ini (same in SkyrimCustom.ini except fPostUploadTime): Clipboard-2.thumb.jpg.2359e65fb75fcb3d8a8d5afd16b62c33.jpg

Google shows a lot of complains that Papyrus doesn't make logs and the only advice is to restart game several times. I did it few times with no success.

Oh and one more thing, the problem seems to be related to certain cell (Whiterun farms).  Windmill on Sarethi farm (where nirnroot cultivated) is fine. So it's not global missing meshes/textures problem or something.

StepSkyrimSE3.thumb.jpg.28c093a268435809f0e39784cb8dbb16.jpg

Update: starting new game and teleporting to Whiterun solved the problem. So it's clearly a savegame corruption problem.

Edited by Damon

Hi everyone:

This week I'm trying to fix an random issue in generating DyndoLOD that for some reason it appears blue textures in building and rocks in the map (Using a Clear World Map mod) and in the game. Here are some examples: Example 1 and Example 2.

I followed all the steps in the STEP guide and A Clear World Map Mod, (with the new Large references bugs workarounds in DynDOLOD), but it still having these issues.

I need some guidance to identify the possible issue, because I installed the mod Auto Parallax and after that the issue appears, even when I uninstalled.

My theory, maybe, is because before Dyndolod main menu it appears the following message:

[0001EE62] [WRLD \ FULL - Name] <Error reading string: [EEncodingError] No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page>

And I don't know what is this means.

This is my modlist my SKSE log and the first messages in the DynDOLOD generation log

I appreciate every guidance to solve this issue.

Thanks.

DynDOLOD.log

Edited by sh466y

Hello! I love Majestic Mountains and have used it successfully in the past. But I'm having difficulties this time and can't seem to get past this. I need a bit of help!

I have the alpha and the resources, generated my textgen and Dyndolod zips today...and I'm still getting these ice blocks all over (I was also with the previous version of Dyndolod and was suggested to upgrade to alpha 3 today).

The mountain view right in Riverwood is pretty much the worst of it,

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

but then I run up to Bleak Falls and there are smaller rocks with no texture applied. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I take out MM and it all looks vanilla. Well, I guess SIMM is there also and there are conflicts in some textures, but they always played very nice together regardless - whichever loaded last won. 

I'm using Wrye Bash only for my mod organizer. 

Any help is appreciated! This is my most favorite mod and it's been two weeks of me trying to get it prepped so I can play, and one week just trying to get MM to work. What am I not doing correctly? Thanks!