DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

17 minutes ago, adelinadragonborn said:

Yes, it does :thinking:

Now I'm confused. Can't remember this issue before DynDOLOD. Any suggestions?

On console check tree LOD distance value before/after with 

getini "fTreeLoadDistance:TerrainManager"

If it changes you have a script or DLL changing it (typically FPS stabilizer). If not there might be a occlusion plane/box added by a plugin hiding it (typically eFPS - Exterior FPS boost but I do not see its plugin in the log either). 

11 minutes ago, sheson said:

If it changes you have a script or DLL changing it (typically FPS stabilizer). If not there might be a occlusion plane/box added by a plugin hiding it (typically eFPS - Exterior FPS boost but I do not see its plugin in the log either). 

Thanks for your help!

fTreeLoadDistance doesn't change a bit, and I can't see any signs for occlusion planes (I checked this cell in xEdit and couldn't find any added objects in there). You're right, I don't have eFPS, so I have no clue what's going on.

Good news is my old profile is working good and doesn't have such issues. Load order differ a lot though, but I guess eventually I will find out the root cause for this issue. Thanks a lot!

15 hours ago, sheson said:

I have spent a whole day to figure out what's wrong with my modlist. It turns out fTreeLoadDistance was just too low for my current profile. Simple as that. I feel dumb now.

Hello! So, I'm feeling a bit kerfuffled. Whenever I try to generate texgen, I'm faced with the message: 

[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]
Error: File not found textures\bscyrodiil\architecture\farmhouse\cyrodiilfarmstucco02.dds.

[Content]

Here's the log. Thank you! And I do have Beyond Skyrim installed. I properly installed everything. Have all the required files, etc.  

Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! (Well, it seems the file was too large). 

That's the log on pastebin. 

So I messed around a bit more. My dyndolod is all updated... I noticed my dyndolod dll is using 1.597. I'm on 1.5.97 still with the use of the downgrade patcher, so that's fine. 

TexGen_SSE_log.txt

Mkay, dyndolod isn't compatible with dyndolod 3.0 and this issue was observed on the bruma mod page (bugs section). So, I disabled Beyond skyrim Bruma, wares of tamriel, and all patches reliant on these two mods. However, I still receive the same exact message. Here's the log. https://paste.ee/p/VB2YD

Is it because I'm using a grass precache that has Beyond Skyrim Bruma on it, and also generating grass lod? 

Edited by NBBEAST

12 hours ago, adelinadragonborn said:

I have spent a whole day to figure out what's wrong with my modlist. It turns out fTreeLoadDistance was just too low for my current profile. Simple as that. I feel dumb now.

Well that can't have been your issue. You are using object LOD for your trees if using DynDOLOD, and this setting can actually be zero. That setting is for vanilla tree rendering. If you regenerated your TexGen/DynDOLOD outputs, that may have just fixed things.

6 hours ago, NBBEAST said:

Hello! So, I'm feeling a bit kerfuffled. Whenever I try to generate texgen, I'm faced with the message: 

[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]
Error: File not found textures\bscyrodiil\architecture\farmhouse\cyrodiilfarmstucco02.dds.

[Content]

Here's the log. Thank you! And I do have Beyond Skyrim installed. I properly installed everything. Have all the required files, etc.  

Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! (Well, it seems the file was too large). 

That's the log on pastebin. 

So I messed around a bit more. My dyndolod is all updated... I noticed my dyndolod dll is using 1.597. I'm on 1.5.97 still with the use of the downgrade patcher, so that's fine. 

TexGen_SSE_log.txt 1.67 MB · 2 downloads

Mkay, dyndolod isn't compatible with dyndolod 3.0 and this issue was observed on the bruma mod page (bugs section). So, I disabled Beyond skyrim Bruma, wares of tamriel, and all patches reliant on these two mods. However, I still receive the same exact message. Here's the log. https://paste.ee/p/VB2YD

Is it because I'm using a grass precache that has Beyond Skyrim Bruma on it, and also generating grass lod? 

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread.

The error message says that a texture is missing. This has nothing to do with the game version, the DynDOLOD DLL version or the grass cache.

As explained on the first post, use search to find posts about the same/similar errors: See https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/17510-dyndolod-300-alpha-106/?do=findComment&comment=250544 "cyrodiilfarmstucco02.dds is part of Beyond Reach and the texture is required because arnima.esm is in the load order."

Install the latest version of Beyond Reach.

The giant campfire lod switch is a little jarring for me as I use Embers XD mod and the lod model and full model look quite a bit different.  I tried using the mesh rule level4 - None, level8 - None, level16 - None, level32 - None, Far Full and I get the full model giant campfire logs and glow however there is no flame effect until the cell attaches.  This still transitions a little better to my eyes, but I was wondering if there is a way to get the flames to show as well or is that strictly limited to the giant campfire lod included with Dyndolod resources?

Edited by MisterMorden
spelling