DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

4 hours ago, Soulmancer said:

Hello, I noticed as of a recent update running texgen generates a white / blank diffuse for the mountainslabHQlod.dds ... although the normal texture is fine.  In a prior build the diffuse looked as though it was generated from my mountainslab

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

The diffuse texture mountainslabHQlod.dds is typically not used by anything in the game. Are there any visual issues in the game?

13 hours ago, Sky91 said:

Good day,

so I tried to find some wisdome here, but honestly am barely able to understand most posts.

• I recently set up a new game with open CIties and The great CIties - Minor Towns and Settlements. faik none other touch Winterhold. I'm using Rob's Bug fixes version of TGC.
  • Using ELFX and ELFX TGC patch, patch loaded last of the 3.
  • Ran BethINI, let it do its thing, didn't alter anything else myself.
  • Ran TexGen. Ran DynDOLOD 3 after a fresh install from Nexus according to the guide here regarding the steps for Open CIties.
  • Ran them with the shortest file path possible, home menu on my external HDD. Mods themselves on C:.
  • Loaded high rules. Checked WindowGlow.
  • EDIT: Sorting with Vortex. TexGen not overwritten. DynDOLOD esp. loads at the very end of the my load order.
  • EDIT 2: Cleaned all Plugins and official ESMs and CCContent from ITMs/UDRs as advised by loot. Used QuickAutoClean - did that after running DynDOLOD though.

Noticed some floating windows at night in Winterhold, on the tavern: a5009344

xEdit says only DynDOLOD .esp touches it.

What can I do? :(

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post which log and debug log to upload.

Make sure to follow the steps for Open Cities as explained at https://dyndolod.info/Mods/Open-Cities-Skyrim
Test with a new game.

Provide a screenshot with More Informative Console information as explained https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#In-Game-Screenshots.

5 hours ago, Taisaijin said:

So the other night I decided to switch water mods which meant I would need to re run the Dyndolod. Clicked on TexGen and I was prompted to download and update to the latest version, so i did that, downloaded new Dyndolod resources and updated Majestic Mountains + dyndolod pack. Started a new game and have been experiencing what i could best describe as stuck LOD everywhere, as soon as i leave the cell I started in the LOD is stuck on some objects - mostly stonework. I was thinking this was majestic mountains issue but i dont think MM messes with dwemer ruins. I have tried every solution i could find from other stuck lod threads - adjusting lod from ultra to high in launcher, setting fBlockLevel0Distance=57000 and uLargeRefLODGridSize=5 in skyrimprefs.ini. Anyways I turn off Dyndolod and I no longer have this problem but then I dont have dyndolod which is also unacceptable. This is a new problem with the new version, old version wasn't doing this with a nearly identical load order, I would really like to just roll back versions and call it a day, is there a way to remove that prompt and do that? I would be happy with any solution, game is unplayable as is.

I have included some images of the issue, objects tend to lose their meshiness/ look horrible when you get out of the starting cell, this phenomena seems to be centered around rock type objects.

Thank you!

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

If the stuck object LOD goes away when turning all LOD off with tll in console, see the answers to Object LOD shows in active exterior cells at https://dyndolod.info/FAQ

If the LOD objects can be clicked and have formIDs in a DynDOLOD plugin, see the answers to Out of place or floating objects at https://dyndolod.info/FAQ

• +1 1

[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]
Error: OpenGL: invalid operation.

[Content]

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[Exit TexGen]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

I keep getting this reply. I clicked the link for additional explanations and help but do not understand what needs to be done in order to fix this issue? Where do I see my GL version? I successfully ran TexGen and DynDOLOD in the past. My installation process is correct, just created a new Modlist and upon finishing it now, final step to run generate LODs I get stuck here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Dice9SA said:

[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]
Error: OpenGL: invalid operation.

[Content]

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[Exit TexGen]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

I keep getting this reply. I clicked the link for additional explanations and help but do not understand what needs to be done in order to fix this issue? Where do I see my GL version? I successfully ran TexGen and DynDOLOD in the past. My installation process is correct, just created a new Modlist and upon finishing it now, final step to run generate LODs I get stuck here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Read the first post which log, debug log and bugreport.txt to upload when making posts.

The debug log contains the discovered OpenGL version.

As epxlained on the first post, search this thread for similar reports and answers. 

https://stepmodifications.org/forum/search/?q=OpenGL invalid operation&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=17510

Optional AMD drivers seem to still have issues. Use a recommended driver version like 22.5.1

1 hour ago, adelinadragonborn said:

Hi! Thanks for this brilliant tool!

I have an issue with trees lods pop-in and out very noticeably. Any advice?

Latest version of DynDOLOD, medium settings, normal trees.

Provide the cell coordinates from DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM You Are Here. Check if you you are crossing cell borders.
Make sure a new Occlusion.esp was generated with the object LOD for this load order / LOD generation and is active and nothing overwrites it.

Hello, I hope I'm in the right forum. 

Whenever I try to use TexGen it ends with:

Gathering base records for billboards
Error: OpenGL: out of memory.

I've already rebooted my PC closed any and all background processes but still the same error.

40 minutes ago, Helgrim said:

Hello, I hope I'm in the right forum. 

Whenever I try to use TexGen it ends with:

Gathering base records for billboards
Error: OpenGL: out of memory.

I've already rebooted my PC closed any and all background processes but still the same error.

Moved to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. Read the first post which log, debug log and bugreport.txt to upload when making posts.
If there is a message prompt, use the "Copy message to clipboard" link to copy and paste the entire text of the message when making posts.

Read the answers for "High memory usage / Out of memory" at https://dyndolod.info/FAQ

3 hours ago, sheson said:

Provide the cell coordinates from DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM You Are Here. Check if you you are crossing cell borders.
Make sure a new Occlusion.esp was generated with the object LOD for this load order / LOD generation and is active and nothing overwrites it.

I'm sorry for my ignorance :)

Logs uploaded here. Update on this issue:

1. It happens on different cells/blocks. One example on screenshot below.

2. It doesn't matter if my char moving or stands still. When I zoom in-out in 3rd person view in particular places, lods pop-in and out. No borders are crossed.

3. Occlusion is the last in my load order and generated for current load order. If I disable Occlusion.esp and load the save - problem persists.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.11.18 - 19.01.37.39.png

1 hour ago, adelinadragonborn said:

I'm sorry for my ignorance :)

Logs uploaded here. Update on this issue:

1. It happens on different cells/blocks. One example on screenshot below.

2. It doesn't matter if my char moving or stands still. When I zoom in-out in 3rd person view in particular places, lods pop-in and out. No borders are crossed.

3. Occlusion is the last in my load order and generated for current load order. If I disable Occlusion.esp and load the save - problem persists.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.11.18 - 19.01.37.39.png

You have SSE FPS Stabilizer installed?