kryptopyr's Patch Hub (by kryptopyr)

TechAngel85

• 7 months later...

I think that FOMOD is supposed to autodetect env and autoselect which options to provide later. You can still tick all (or untick) to get options to use or not, but it does autodetect a couple of relevant patches later (USSEP & ICH). ... not sure if you are speaking about the initial options or the fact that there isn't just one patch for both?

The wiki instructions seem to work that way. I believe Tech verified the same.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, z929669 said:

I wonder if a book specifically mentions how relatively valuable these pelts are. 'Realistically' a werewolf pelt should be worth 10x (or more) what a wolf pelt is worth.

I blame inflation! But going from 20 to 300 septims since 2011 maby is ok. :)

2 hours ago, z929669 said:

I wonder if a book specifically mentions how relatively valuable these pelts are. 'Realistically' a werewolf pelt should be worth 10x (or more) what a wolf pelt is worth.

That's not what Unlimited Bookshelves does so still doesn't make since, but nice thought. It's likely a mistake.

This patch would save me some time, I'm sure.

I think it's a mistake as well. Unlimited Bookshelves should be changing the object bounds and perhaps other values to allow items to neatly fit on a bookshelf or whatever. I was pondering above whether the mod author may have had some other mod in the load order that changed the price at the time this record was overridden and the changed price was missed.

In any case, I do agree with @TechAngel85 that the changed price is a mistake and doesn't belong in Unlimited Bookshelves.

31 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

This is simply a mistake that probably would be best reported in the Bugs section. It's not really a huge issue, however, since I think most of us rarely sell pelts (at least I always save all pelts and turn them into leather as needed).

Reported in mods bug section on Nexus.

You're right that I rarely sell pelts. I keep the pelts in a container for the Companions "go fetch pelts" radiant quests or to make into leather as needed. If I end up with a large pile of pelts, I may make some into leather and sell the leather.