kryptopyr's Patch Hub (by kryptopyr)

TechAngel85

On 12/8/2021 at 11:45 AM, TechAngel85 said:

I would have discovered it eventually during patching. :laugh:

So, are we removing these plugins now?

I was getting the same ones flagged when I used the FOMOD version...prior to starting the STEP

EDIT: Removing the WACCF_Survival Mode_Patch made the other one not care...fyi:confused:

Edited by NuroDragonfly

1 hour ago, NuroDragonfly said:

So, are we removing these plugins now?

I was getting the same ones flagged when I used the FOMOD version...prior to starting the STEP

EDIT: Removing the WACCF_Survival Mode_Patch made the other one not care...fyi:confused:

If you're using Skyrim SE 1.5.97 and following the current STEP guide, skip and ignore any patch mod with (CC) in its name (e.g. skip Fishing (CC) __ CACO). Install all the others in the list. The instructions are mixed up with Skyrim AE 1.6.x.

@z929669 It looks like the instructions in the Wiki need to be split based on guide version.

I have all those CC freebies, including some other mods that rely on them and a few others ive paid for, so its not about leaving them out id say...

Ive also removed LL - Alternatives as a master for STEP CR patch as im using the Classic version (which is a personal preference) - yes, i known how to use SSEEDit effectively and have simply created my own patch using the STEP option for Lucien (I personally think its not a mod that should be a master for STEP CR, just putting it out there guys).

The free CC stuff id argue is also rather Cannon and should be included in the guide, again just my two cents peoples...

EDIT: im also nearly finishing the LOD gen aspect and will be testing soon :celebration:

Edited by NuroDragonfly
more info

10 hours ago, Mousetick said:

If you're using Skyrim SE 1.5.97 and following the current STEP guide, skip and ignore any patch mod with (CC) in its name (e.g. skip Fishing (CC) __ CACO). Install all the others in the list. The instructions are mixed up with Skyrim AE 1.6.x.

@z929669 It looks like the instructions in the Wiki need to be split based on guide version.

This had been correct, but @TechAngel85 had updated the 1.0.0 instructions with CC content and then split out the 2.0.0 instructions while leaving the CC content in 1.0.0. I reverted the changes to instructions for the current guide.

As I mentioned, we are focusing on 2.0.0 for SSE v1.6.xxx, and the current guide (1.0.0) is for SSE v1.5.97 ... and compatibility of all mods with that version of SSE is waning. I really don't want to support 1.6.xxx in 1.0.0, which is what we would be doing by adding CC patches from this mod. People will need to manage mod versions and patch themselves to remain compliant with 1.5.97, as I don't think any of us are committed to supporting the outdated game version.

Our 1.0.0 guide is effectively deprecated by the SSE update, which is why I placed the note at the top of that guide.

OK just to make sure im not mistaken - WACCF_Survival Mode_Patch.esp is still being flagged by LOOT as not required

...but i don't feel this question has been decided upon?

or is that redundant and LOOT is correct anyway?

EDIT: Sorry, forgot this was covered above my post

Edited by NuroDragonfly

• 2 weeks later...

Looking through the Survival Mode (CC) __ CACO patch, it would seem it's been design to only be used if Survival Mode is used, like the others. It purposefully cuts some of the things from CACO down to half without using any mechanism of switching the changes on/off. Additionally, I think the Vokrii __ CCOR patch needs to be updated. That's all I've looked at so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

@z929669 @DoubleYou @Greg
Whoever has been patching is going to want to check the latest update against our individual patches to ensure things are correct.

I had thought you posted the patches that were merged into the Step patches somewhere. Can you share a link or data? We're going to want that to assist with knowing what needs to be checked. I think some relevant new patches have also added to the hub.

On 6/8/2022 at 8:20 PM, z929669 said:

I had thought you posted the patches that were merged into the Step patches somewhere. Can you share a link or data? We're going to want that to assist with knowing what needs to be checked. I think some relevant new patches have also added to the hub.

There isn't a merged patch any, I don't think. They're just the individuals. The only merged one I have maybe a old patch. I've uploaded everything I have to the Drive.

4 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

There isn't a merged patch any, I don't think. They're just the individuals. The only merged one I have maybe a old patch. I've uploaded everything I have to the Drive.

IIRC, you ended up merging several of the Krypto patches into the four CR patches you made. That's what I mean. It would be ideal to know which ones you combined into each of those. I should be able to deduce, but that will take more time, as I will need to download all of the patches we used to have plus any new ones added and compare to each of the four. I could have sworn you posted some details on this somewhere, but maybe you have some notes or memory on it?

17 hours ago, z929669 said:

IIRC, you ended up merging several of the Krypto patches into the four CR patches you made. That's what I mean. It would be ideal to know which ones you combined into each of those. I should be able to deduce, but that will take more time, as I will need to download all of the patches we used to have plus any new ones added and compare to each of the four. I could have sworn you posted some details on this somewhere, but maybe you have some notes or memory on it?

Oh, if it's not in any changelog I may have included, then you can just look at the mod page's history to see the list of plugins that used to be downloaded and compare to those that are still listed. Those that aren't listed have most likely been incorporated.