kryptopyr's Patch Hub (by kryptopyr)

TechAngel85

1 hour ago, TechAngel85 said:

Oh, if it's not in any changelog I may have included, then you can just look at the mod page's history to see the list of plugins that used to be downloaded and compare to those that are still listed. Those that aren't listed have most likely been incorporated.

Thanks, that's what I figured but wanted to be sure that there wasn't anything else to it.

• 2 weeks later...

The Fomod at the patch hub has been updated. I know the guide calls for downloading the individual patches, so I am just mentioning it for awareness.

I personally downloaded it and it turned out I was missing like 6 patches, cos my modlist has been so fluid recently, that I forgot to check for patches here *sigh*

35 minutes ago, ButchDiavolo said:

The Fomod at the patch hub has been updated. I know the guide calls for downloading the individual patches, so I am just mentioning it for awareness.

I personally downloaded it and it turned out I was missing like 6 patches, cos my modlist has been so fluid recently, that I forgot to check for patches here *sigh*

Yeah, that FOMOD would be very easy to mess up when updating ... and updating would be a PITA, so it isn't reliable :no:

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

Yeah, that FOMOD would be very easy to mess up when updating ... and updating would be a PITA, so it isn't reliable :no:

There is an error in the Fomod as well I noticed. It standard installs a patch for Nightingale Hall whether you have it installed or not.

Edited by ButchDiavolo

Well, the FOMOD has been fixed (repeatedly). Seems to be working fine now in case anyone wants to download this for now, instead of the separate patches. Just be sure to manually select "Gemling Queen Jewelry", since that isn't automatically selected (cos it is just textures and meshes and no pluging file). Hopefully now they will keep the FOMOD up to date?

4 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Well, the FOMOD has been fixed (repeatedly). Seems to be working fine now in case anyone wants to download this for now, instead of the separate patches. Just be sure to manually select "Gemling Queen Jewelry", since that isn't automatically selected (cos it is just textures and meshes and no pluging file). Hopefully now they will keep the FOMOD up to date?

We still recommend avoiding it, because it is highly unlikely that thing will be kept in proper working order ... and I would not want to validate it is working correctly with every update to patches ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Rare Curios CC patch was updated. The previous version is incorporated into the Step CACO CR patch, and the new version ...

Version 2023-08-03

• Updated: Rare Curios (CC) CACO patch (v2.0) - Updated to favor Rare Curios records (for improved compatibility). New game not required, but some ingredient effects may need to be relearned.

... so after reviewing the changes, it's not worth revising the Step patch, as it's arguable that the CC ingredients are preferred, and it's not worth having to relearn the related recipes. We may or may not update likewise for 2.3 ... TBD

• 3 months later...

Mod updated on Nexus. :ohmy:

• Version 2023-11-06

• In addition to the changes to the FOMOD installer listed below, the following patches in the Miscellaneous Files section were added: Adamant T&B, Reliquary of Myth - ICH WACCF, Survival Mode (CC) - USSEP CACO, Visual Animated Enchants 2-023; or updated: Beyond Skyrim - Bruma CCOR, Bonemold Weapon Pack WACCF, Cannibal Draugr on Solstheim CACO, all Guards Armor Replacer WACCF/CCOR, Ordinator CACO, Skyrim Revamped WACCF, Survival Mode (CC) CACO, and all Thaumaturgy WACCF/ACE/AMB.
    • [FOMOD] Updated to Version 4.0.0
    • [FOMOD] Removed all restrictions which could force or restrict the installation of certain Survival Mode patches.
    • [FOMOD] Removed Heavy Armory and Lunar Armory patches from installer.
    • [WACCF] Added: aMidianBorn Skyforge Weapons WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Beard Mask Fix WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Bonemold Weapon Pack - Tamrielic Distribution WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Kalilies NPCs WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Katana Crafting - No Creation Club WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Mudcrab Chitin Plate Armor WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Northbourne NPCs of Falkreath Hold WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Prince and the Pauper Refine WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Reliquary of Myth - Improved Closefaced Helmets WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Skyrim Extended Cut - Saints and Seducers WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: The Ordinary Women WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Visual Animated Enchants 2-023 WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Added: Zim's Immersive Artifacts - Improved Closedfaced Helmets WACCF patch (v1.0).
    • [WACCF] Updated: Bonemold Weapon Pack WACCF patch (v1.3).
    • [WACCF] Updated: Bonemold Weapon Pack - Thaumaturgy WACCF patch (v1.2).
    • [WACCF] Updated: Fishing (CC) WACCF patch (v1.4).
    • [WACCF] Updated: Improved Closefaced Helmets WACCF patch (v1.3).
    • [WACCF] Updated: Custom Craftable Wood Axes WACCF patch (v1.1).
    • [WACCF] Updated: Guards Armor Replacer WACCF patch (v1.2).
    • [WACCF] Updated: Guards Armor Replacer - Minimal Version WACCF patch (v1.2).
    • [WACCF] Updated: Reliquary of Myth WACCF patch (v2.3).
    • [WACCF] Updated: Skyrim Revamped - Complete Enemy Overhaul WACCF patch (v2.2).
    • [WACCF] Updated: Thaumaturgy WACCF patch (v1.4).
    • [WACCF] Removed: Audio Overhaul Skyrim WACCF patch.
    • [ACE] Added: HDT-SMP for Cloaks and Capes (v1.0).
    • [ACE] Updated: Thaumaturgy ACE patch (v1.4).
    • [CCOR] Added: aMidianBorn Skyforge Weapons CCOR patch (v1.0).
    • [CCOR] Added: Katana Crafting - No Creation Club CCOR patch (v1.0).
    • [CCOR] Added: Skyrim Extended Cut - Saints and Seducers CCOR patch (v1.1).
    • [CCOR] Updated: Beyond Skyrim Bruma CCOR patch (v1.2).
    • [CCOR] Updated: Cloaks of Skyrim CCOR patch (v1.2).
    • [CCOR] Updated: Fishing (CC) CCOR patch (v1.4).
    • [CCOR] Updated: Guards Armor Replacer CCOR patch (v1.2).
    • [CCOR] Updated: Guards Armor Replacer - Minimal Version CCOR patch (v1.2).
    • [CCOR] Updated: JS Circlet Replacer CCOR patch (v2.0).
    • [CCOR] Updated: New Legion CCOR patch (v1.2).
    • [CCOR] Removed: Bonemold Weapon Pack CCOR patch.
    • [CCOR] Removed: Bonemold Weapon Pack - Thaumaturgy CCOR patch.
    • [AMB] Updated: Improved Closefaced Helmets WACCF_AMB patch (v1.2).
    • [AMB] Updated: Thaumaturgy AMB patch (v1.4).
    • [AMB] Updated: Thaumaturgy ACE_AMB patch (v1.4).
    • [AMB] Removed: Audio Overhaul Skyrim AMB patch.
    • [CACO] Added: Birchwood Manor CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Cannibal Draugr on Solstheim CACO patch (v1.1).
    • [CACO] Added: Desdamona Citadel CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Elemental Destruction Magic CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Harbourside Manor CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: HeathFires Customizable Fertile Soil CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: HeathFires Customizable Fertile Soil - Farming (CC) CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Know Your Enemy Redux CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Odin CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Pilgrim CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Religion (v3.0) CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Sacrilege CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Scholars Refuge CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Skyrim Extended Cut - Saints and Seducers CACO patch (v1.1).
    • [CACO] Added: Spiderwick Manor CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Added: Survival Mode (CC) - USSEP CACO patch (v1.6).
    • [CACO] Added: Trua CACO patch (v1.0).
    • [CACO] Updated: Falskaar CACO patch (v1.1).
    • [CACO] Updated: Know Your Enemy CACO patch (v2.2).
    • [CACO] Updated: Ordinator CACO patch (v1.6).
    • [CACO] Updated: Rare Curios (CC) CACO patch (v2.0).
    • [CACO] Updated: Survival Mode (CC) CACO patch (v1.6).
    • [CACO] Updated: Wintersun CACO patch (v1.4).
    • [SSR] Added: Ordinator SSR patch (v1.0).
    • [SSR] Added: Vokrii SSR patch (v1.1).
    • [TB] Added: Adamant TB patch (v1.0).
    • [TCIY] Added: Bone Wolf (CC) TCIY patch (v1.0).
    • [TCIY] Added: Dead Man's Dread (CC) TCIY patch (v1.0).
    • [TCIY] Added: Lord's Mail (CC) TCIY patch (v1.0).
    • [TCIY] Added: The Contest (CC) TCIY patch (v1.0).
    • [TCIY] Updated: Saints and Seducers (CC) TCIY patch (v1.2).
    • [TCIY] Updated: Saints and Seducers - Voiced Narrative TCIY patch (v1.1).
    • [TGR] Added: Open Cities Skyrim TGR patch (v1.0).

Wow, that's a lot!

Change log says "[TCIY] Updated: Saints and Seducers (CC) TCIY patch (v1.2)" but...

image.thumb.png.d98f776ced5df16176b53aec5eec30c6.png

Also says "[WACCF] Updated: Fishing (CC) WACCF patch (v1.4)" and "[CCOR] Updated: Fishing (CC) CCOR patch (v1.4)" but...

image.thumb.png.005ae2aab32ab6148d99dea530b15371.png

Or maybe those particular lines in the changelog apply to the Main File only, not the individual Miscellaneous Files...probably.  Catching up the Main File to the Miscellaneous Files.

Edited by Kattmandu

3 hours ago, Kattmandu said:

Or maybe those particular lines in the changelog apply to the Main File only, not the individual Miscellaneous Files...probably.  Catching up the Main File to the Miscellaneous Files.

Yes. The FOMOD in the Main Files section, which was lagging far behind, was updated with the latest/current version of each individual patch.

In addition, there are some new or updated individual patches, as listed in the Changelog's first paragraph: new Adamant T&B, Reliquary of Myth - ICH WACCF, Survival Mode (CC) - USSEP CACO, Visual Animated Enchants 2-023; or updated: Beyond Skyrim - Bruma CCOR, Bonemold Weapon Pack WACCF, Cannibal Draugr on Solstheim CACO, all Guards Armor Replacer WACCF/CCOR, Ordinator CACO, Skyrim Revamped WACCF, Survival Mode (CC) CACO, and all Thaumaturgy WACCF/ACE/AMB.

I'd suggest you continue to ignore the FOMOD and check the new/updated individual patches by sorting the Miscellaneous Files section by: Date Uploaded, Descending. Pick the ones that apply to STEP or to your specific load order.

• Like 2