SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Thanks. I already deleted those esp in patches, the elfs bug is gone, they are pretty now, dont know why but Kountervibe ENB is uglier on my side here, nothing like the pictures in mod page, obvious its my fault kkkk.

Kountervibe is very nice. I ran it last night and it really looks amazing especialy if you use the quality version. But i dislike fps drops that it brings so i switched back to NLA

Update: We decided to drop ICAIO - Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul from the guide.

Why on earth would you do this?: Well there are some points that convinced us to remove this mod. One would be the many incompatibilities this one has with town overhauls (which i would like to add to my setup). Other would be the problems it brings with fps all around skyrim (so we had a choice on either remove Interesting NPCs or this so we choose this one).

If you want to read also an interesting topic where the other problems about ICAIO are discussed between Arthmoor and Thallassa here it is: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3wraj4/now_that_the_hype_has_died_down_whats_the/

I also put together all patches we made for ICAIO in an archive and I will upload it soon to our Patch Central Nexus page: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78999?

Sorry if this brings you inconveniences or problems.

Update: We decided to drop ICAIO - Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul from the guide.

Why on earth would you do this?: Well there are some points that convinced us to remove this mod. One would be the many incompatibilities this one has with town overhauls (which i would like to add to my setup). Other would be the problems it brings with fps all around skyrim (so we had a choice on either remove Interesting NPCs or this so we choose this one).

If you want to read also an interesting topic where the other problems about ICAIO are discussed between Arthmoor and Thallassa here it is: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3wraj4/now_that_the_hype_has_died_down_whats_the/

I also put together all patches we made for ICAIO in an archive and I will upload it soon to our Patch Central Nexus page: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78999?

that is not a easy decision to make Paul cos both mods add a lot of god things but if i was to chose i would probably also drop ICAIO luckly my guide is "Locked" for now (once i have actually finished the new setup 1 section left)

Glad you decided to drop ICAIO instead of 3DNPC, since the latter contributes much more to the game imho. The many incompatilities of ICAIO's full version are the reason I deviated from the guide and installed only the light version in the first place just to have the freedom the choose city overhauls or towns not covered by arthville.

Also I had one of the blooming trees at the Solitude entrance floating in the air, can someone confirm this?

I have to admit that I was shocked when I found out that you had removed ICAIO from the guide. It took me a while to put my thoughts together.

Knowing that you give a lot of attention to detail, I'm sure it wasn't a easy decision to make.

To be honest if you had ICAIO removed when you first launched the guide I probably wouldn't given it a second chance and would just stick to Darth's guide. But after reading more about Requiem, I was sold!

I have read that post at reddit. There's no doubt that the launch of ICAIO was a major event in the modding community and it caused a bit of a "civil war" between ICAIO vs Town Overhauls.

For the user all boils down to a choice that is not easy to make. I personally prefer the immersive feeling that the AI from ICAIO gives, giving the citizens more character and realism rather then repetitive, robotic behavior that doesn't change 24/7. I'm happy using Dawn of Skyrim with it as a main cities overhaul, the conflicts are very minor and easy to fix with the console. I will also work on adding other minor overhauls like Better City Entrances and Better Docks to my setup. The towns in skyrim definitely need a little love because they are very empty.

In the end, I'm very grateful that you are keeping the guide modular and are kind enough to share the patches you made for ICAIO, officially available on Nexus. That consideration towards the guide users to allow them to make their personal choices is very much appreciated ::):

A side note as a suggestion. Have you consider keeping ICAIO in the guide with a link to the patches, with a warning that is not compatible with the City Overhauls section that you will add in the future?

That might be useful for new people that might come across the guide to know that they have a choice.

Edited by edynacio

Kountervibe is very nice. I ran it last night and it really looks amazing especialy if you use the quality version. But i dislike fps drops that it brings so i switched back to NLA

Ya a saw a video of Kountervibe, its realy gorgeous, my fps was 30-47 exterior, but the graphic was washed out, maybe ELFX its to blame. On other side NLA is gorgeous too, but i got the impression that its better if you install this   Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB, Skyrim Subsurface Scattering Patch for ENB, Skyrim HighPoly Fern Meshes. If its true that it get better with those mods where should i drop them? And the load order for Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp? Most enbs advise to use this mods some have them included, like vivid, but as far as i know you dont have them in the guide unless someone is going to install vividian ENB. Its really necessary to install them or not?

I perfer ICAIO over town overhauls .The one city overhaul I have tried I didn't really like, I guess for now I will just stop installing this guide and stick With SRLE extended or SRLE Base. I know you guys are on a roll adding as much to the game as you can but its a shame you are starting to deviate from SRLE Base.

I have to admit that I was shocked when I found out that you had removed ICAIO from the guide. It took me a while to put my thoughts together.

Knowing that you give a lot of attention to detail, I'm sure it wasn't a easy decision to make.

To be honest if you had ICAIO removed when you first launched the guide I probably wouldn't given it a second chance and would just stick to Darth's guide. But after reading more about Requiem, I was sold!

I have read that post at reddit. There's no doubt that the launch of ICAIO was a major event in the modding community and it caused a bit of a "civil war" between ICAIO vs Town Overhauls.

For the user all boils down to a choice that is not easy to make. I personally prefer the immersive feeling that the AI from ICAIO gives, giving the citizens more character and realism rather then repetitive, robotic behavior that doesn't change 24/7. I'm happy using Dawn of Skyrim with it as a main cities overhaul, the conflicts are very minor and easy to fix with the console. I will also work on adding other minor overhauls like Better City Entrances and Better Docks to my setup. The towns in skyrim definitely need a little love because they are very empty.

In the end, I'm very grateful that you are keeping the guide modular and are kind enough to share the patches you made for ICAIO, officially available on Nexus. That consideration towards the guide users to allow them to make their personal choices is very much appreciated ::):

A side note as a suggestion. Have you consider keeping ICAIO in the guide with a link to the patches, with a warning that is not compatible with the City Overhauls section that you will add in the future?

That might be useful for new people that might come across the guide to know that they have a choice.

I'm considering placing it as optional it's not that hard to do it.

I perfer ICAIO over town overhauls .The one city overhaul I have tried I didn't really like, I guess for now I will just stop installing this guide and stick With SRLE extended or SRLE Base. I know you guys are on a roll adding as much to the game as you can but its a shame you are starting to deviate from SRLE Base.

SRLE Extended LOTD and SRLE LOTD Reqtified are not the same. One has a different vision on Skyrim and uses Ordinator as perk overhaul plus complex npc overhauling and other armors and weapons, MUS.. and the other is Requiem based... Requiem is a totally different take on Skyrim that it overhauls much much more that it was the reason we didn't implemented it on SRLEx... so ICAIO has nothing to do with this and it is not even a motive of choice between the two guides.

Ya a saw a video of Kountervibe, its realy gorgeous, my fps was 30-47 exterior, but the graphic was washed out, maybe ELFX its to blame. On other side NLA is gorgeous too, but i got the impression that its better if you install this   Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB, Skyrim Subsurface Scattering Patch for ENB, Skyrim HighPoly Fern Meshes. If its true that it get better with those mods where should i drop them? And the load order for Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp? Most enbs advise to use this mods some have them included, like vivid, but as far as i know you dont have them in the guide unless someone is going to install vividian ENB. Its really necessary to install them or not?

yes you need all the optional downloads from enbdev site.

Edited by paul666root

The main mods missing in my opinion and they all have patches available at Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central:

• Skytest (Requiem does add new animal AI and variations but not so in depth as Skytest)
  • Immersive Patrols
  • RS Children

The survival mods:

• Frostfall (patch at Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central but I'm hoping that jdsmith will look in to those)
  • Campfire (patch at Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central but I'm hoping that jdsmith will look in to those)
  • Bathing in Skyrim (I don't belive it needs a patch)

Other good mods that Darth as in his guide are easy to add without CR needed.

I also use Realistic Room Rental Enhanced (the 2 conflicts with LotD are minor and easily solved through the console)

I don't think RRR enhanced is incompatible with Requiem, maybe with the rental prices for the rooms. Can anyone confirm this?

Edited by edynacio

The main mods missing in my opinion and they all have patches available at Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central:

• Skytest (Requiem does add new animal AI and variations but not so in depth as Skytest)
  • Immersive Patrols
  • RS Children

The survival mods:

• Frostfall (patch at Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central but I'm hoping that jdsmith will look in to those)
  • Campfire (patch at Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central but I'm hoping that jdsmith will look in to those)
  • Bathing in Skyrim (I don't belive it needs a patch)

Other good mods that Darth as in his guide are easy to add without CR needed.

I also use Realistic Room Rental Enhanced (the 2 conflicts with LotD are minor and easily solved through the console)

I don't think RRR enhanced is incompatible with Requiem, maybe with the rental prices for the rooms. Can anyone confirm this?

RRR conflicts with many mods that we used in the requiem guide that's why we droped it. Requiem already handles the part of prices of inns and since i don't like the survival mods this is more of a personal choice. But i'm sure that this mod can be used if wanted... at least the basic version used in SRLEx for sure does not conflict at all.

Skytest is not needed since Requiem handles creatures stats and combat and the same AI Skytest provides is brought by Requiem - Mortal Enemies v1.4.

Patrols are handled by Requiem no need for immersive patrols.

RS children can be installed as per srle with those patches if you dont like rustic children... i'm not sure if there is need for additional patches for requiem but that anwer can be given by JD... he's our patcher.

All survival mods can be used as per SRLE they do not conflict.

Even ICAIO can be used we will provide all patches that were in.

Edited by paul666root

RRR conflicts with many mods that we used in the requiem guide that's why we droped it. Requiem already handles the part of prices of inns and since i don't like the survival mods this is more of a personal choice. But i'm sure that this mod can be used if wanted... at least the basic version used in SRLEx for sure does not conflict at all.

Skytest is not needed since Requiem handles creatures stats and combat and the same AI Skytest provides is brought by Requiem - Mortal Enemies v1.4.

Patrols are handled by Requiem no need for immersive patrols.

RS children can be installed as per srle with those patches if you dont like rustic children... i'm not sure if there is need for additional patches for requiem but that anwer can be given by JD... he's our patcher.

All survival mods can be used as per SRLE they do not conflict.

Even ICAIO can be used we will provide all patches that were in.

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

The main reason I'm using RRR is because of the improved looks of the Inns, they look so much better. About the rental prices, it can be tweaked using the MCM to similar prices of Requiem.

Will it have other conflicts with the SRLE Requiem setup other then that?

I'm already using the patches:

•         RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp (will be overwritten by ELFX Patch - by Neo)
  •         RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
  •         RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp (by Neo, will overwrite RRR_ELFX Patch
  •         NSutR RRRE Patch.esp - by CJ2311/Neovalen
  •         Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp
  •         Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
Edited by edynacio

I don't really know since i already had installed the basic version only since i had SRLEx setup... The basic does not conflict.

The enhanced version has conflicts with some mods because it changes inns interiors and adds some navmeshes. You can check SRLE CR subguide for conflicts between other mods with the enhanced version... as for requiem ...since i dont have it installed i have not checked.

edit: also sice i've dropped ICAIO i am using ETAC. ETAC has a inns version that modifies inns look.

edit2:

• Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 1,188 posts
@Slaeyn: It's compatible with Requiem, though it's best to load RRR after Requiem. 
Edited by paul666root

Just for clarities sake.. Requiem Minor Arcana has absorbed SkyTest-Lite which contains all of the SkyTest AI changes.  Base requiem has properly rebalanced the stats for animals.  The two make SkyTest completely unnecessary unless you really just want like the baby wolves.

Mortal Enemies adjusts the combat range nad angle of attack for most everything.  Think of it like the attack commitment mod but... better.

The main reason I'm using RRR is because of the improved looks of the Inns, they look so much better. About the rental prices, it can be tweaked using the MCM to similar prices of Requiem.

I haven't dug deeply into RRE-Enhanced lately but the consensus on the requiem reddit last I checked was not to use it.  As part of the town/city overhauls/beautification the interiors of inns and shops are going to be drastically upgraded anyways... Assuming you follow that sub guide when it's released.