SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Welcome to SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

A STEP Hosted Pack created and maintained for the Skyrim Community

This guide was created from the well known Neovalen's Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition. This would not exist without his hard work on Skyrim Revisited Legendary Edition. Some of the mods and information from this guide are a result of Neovalen's work.

SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified is a pack created to improve the players experience in Skyrim world.

This guide also removes the big Conflict Resolution at the end of the load order used in SRLE. We introduced modular patches for the mods used in the guide. This way all users that deviate from the guide can easily remove a mod by removing its patch. Maintained stability with maximum functionality including patches, mod cleaning, mod ordering, and more.

You can visit the page here -> SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified <-

This guide brings two star mods to the game that improve and expand user's experience:

Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery) by icecreamassassin

and 

Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul by The Requiem Dungeon Masters

This guide is now in beta testing and we would appreciate any feedback given. You can post here all bugs, problems or mistakes related to this pack.

Special thanks to jdsmith2816 for his great work on the modular patches and Requiem integration.

You can also check the newer guide:

Skyrim All YASH'd Up

introduces to this load order the YASH mod.

Edited by paul666root
  • +1 6

Thanks all for the kind words they're definitely appreciated!

We'll be releasing a sub guide, probably before end of month, detailing how to integrate the full SMC compilation into SRLE Reqtified so that we can all have awesome graphics to go along with the great game play.  Having said that... Before doing so we'd like to get some successful installations of the guide, confirm stability and fix whatever initial problems people run into with the base.  

Also I think our fingers can use a break ;)

Edited by jdsmith2816

yes this i easier to write when updating. I will make a legend with all acronyms soon enough.

LECM is Landscape Environment Clutter Merged

That's neat, definitely gonna make it easier to see. Loving the new visual btw.

I'm just hoping there's a better way to integrate reqtified from LotD itself. I'm guessing I have to compare the guide manually side by side.

Here i made a list with all acronyms used in the guide:

Legend

Expand here:

3dnpc = Interesting NPCs
ambca = aMidianBorn Content Addon
aos = Audio Overhaul for Skyrim
arthville = Arthmoor's Villages
aslal = Alternate Start Live Another Life
bcag = Better Claws And Gauntlets
boyd = Bring Out Your Dead
bqo = Better Quest Objectives
car = Content Addon Reqtified
catm = Collectables and Treasures Merged
ccf = Clothing and Clutter Fixes
ccor = Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
cor = Crafting Overhaul Reqtified
cowi = Immersive College of Winterhold
cptm = Custom Placed Trees Megapatch
crf = Cutting Room Floor
cwo = Civil War Overhaul
dbm = Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Museum)
dsi = Deadly Spell Impacts
dsamg = Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious
ebt = Enhanced Blood Textures
eff = Extensible Follower Framework
elfx = Enhanced Lights and FX
eeo = Ethereal Elven Overhaul
fsp = Fantasy Soundtrack Project
ia = Immersive Armors
icaio = Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul
ich = Improved Closefaced Helmets
ih = Immersive Horses
isc = Immersive Sounds Compendium
iw = Immersive Weapons
kfr = Kryptopyr's Fixes Reqtified
lecm = Landscape Environment Clutter Merged
lotd = Legacy of the Dragonborn
mas = Moon and Star
mil = More Interesting Loot
misc = Miscellaneous
narc = No Animals Report Crimes
npc = Non-Player Character
npcov3 = NPC Overhaul V3
nsutr = No Snow Under the Roof
pcs = Provincial Courier Service
rdo = Relationship Dialogue Overhaul
rma = Requiem Minor Arcana
rw2 = Realistic Water Two
scrr = Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux
sfo = Skyrim Flora Overhaul
smim = Static Mesh Improvement Mod
sol = Spice of Life
sos = Sounds of Skyrim
tafm = Trees and Flora Merged
tciy = The Choice Is Yours
tgr = Thieves Guild Requirements
tnb = The Notice Board
uil = Undeath Immersive Lichdom
usleep = Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
vsdg = Vendor Sale Delay GONE
wafr = Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
wlso = Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul
wsco = Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul

If i missed some please tell me and i'll post. These are also posted on the Merge Page in the guide.
Edited by paul666root

That's neat, definitely gonna make it easier to see. Loving the new visual btw.

I'm just hoping there's a better way to integrate reqtified from LotD itself. I'm guessing I have to compare the guide manually side by side.

there isn't.... we wanted in the beginning to put in SRLEx this but too much content needed removing and that would have changed too much in SRLEx guide.

Edit: anyway this will be a different experience so it should be different from original SRLEx lotd

Also we'll implement an optional SMC guide for those who want ultimate visuals with this great gameplay... but this will take a while.

Edited by paul666root

If it was possible to also make the SMC sub guide you guys are thinking of creating to work with my guide then it just a matter of what of what the user prefers Requiem or Ordinator.

I know i have been think about SMC for a very long time but the thing that has always put me off was the volume of work to get t done (plus you know how lazy a modder I can be.)

So, maybe a dumb question, but you guys released this guide JUST as I nuked my entire Skyrim install to redo my SRLE LoTD build. Can't ask for better timing.

I noticed from quickly skimming the guide that Bijin Warmaidens/NPCs/Wives are now excluded. I'm guessing that you introduced the concept of modular patches specifically for this reason, so users can make their own build however they like.

But I also recall a conflict resolution patch in the old LoTD guide that covered NPC retextures. I tried to make my own NPC retex merge that included Ultimate NPC Overhaul II and the Hott series of mods instead of Inhabitants of Skyrim. I also did the whole masters cleaning process with the NPC conflict resolution patch.

It was a complete disaster, with NPCs having missing textures, and in one particular NPC's case (Aela The Huntress), missing her face entirely (only eyeballs and mouth showed up).

Is this likely to be the case again with the new modular patches? I probably missed something during the merging and cleaning process?