SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I use revamped for exterior fog if not using vivid weather or vivid clouds & fogs and remove interior fog 2 with dark dungeons for interiors if not using ELE.

Anyway I tried Kountervibe, looks good but FPS was between 20 and 30FPS outdoors running a loop from the abandonded prison, across the whiterun tundra, then back via falkreath, helgen and riften.

Bleak ENB and Vividian both manage >30fps most of the time with occasional dips down to 25 in falkreath.

I didn't tweak all I could with kountervibe, but I did kill all the supersampling/antialiasing.

I haven't run Vivivdian in ages but I'd start by trying the Performance Preset first;  K-ENB Performance already looks better than most high end ENBs and it'll give you a base line.

WLSO from the guide is setup for Kountervibe if you choose Revamped Exterior Fog and Dark Dungeons for your optionals...  

You'd need the "Realistic Sun and Sunglare - ENB Edition" file from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42492  which is a simple two texture archive with no esp.

Additionally you need SRTO Clouds which can easily be found by searching something like "Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul Clouds V1.1" in google if you don't already have it.  Cloud textures are very important for ENB as they can drastically impact lighting.

Let me know what you think if you try it out.  It's very customizable and definitely my goto ENB for htis sort of lighting.  Sometimes I want something like G&S Jyggalag but that's only for specific playthroughs.

I would like to try this ENB. Are you using performance, extreme or quality? And the weather, vivid, climates of tamnriel, or NLA? 

I would like to try this ENB. Are you using performance, extreme or quality? And the weather, vivid, climates of tamnriel, or NLA? 

Performance preset.  WLSO expects you to pick one weather mod.. Revamped Exterior Fog is considered the "vanilla" weather choice.  Kountervibe ENB needs Revamped Exterior Fog + Dark Dungeons selection in WLSO as well as the two mods mentioned in the post you quoted.

Make sure that you pay attention to the installation instructions on Kountervibe as you have to make some edits that you probably aren't used to editing when setting up an enb.

This guide is running ELFX and Kountervibe wasn't created with ELFX in mind so I suggest turning off the enb lens effect if you get weird strobing/neon coming from interior light emittance on windows and such.   Other than that you should be good to go.

Hi. Im doing the NPC retexture merge again, and im in doubt about these esp to use:

• NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp (NPC Retex - NPC Overhaul) whe dont have this mod, it must be from Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul or NPC Retex - NPC Overhaul Patches 

Help here pls. 

No clue what you named your folders... but I mean there's going to be exactly oen copy of NPC_Overhaul_V_3.esp in your mod organizer profile... find it and use it?  Maybe I'm not properly understanding what you're asking in this case.

Edited by jdsmith2816

We're looking into it. Stay posted.

edit: we fixed the gauntlets and boots. Download the new Requiem - Patches 1.05 and redo the merge.

also re run the Reqtificator.

this should fix those invisible meshes

Wow that's fast. If only developers who are being paid money responded with patches this quickly.

I found another similar bug, this time with the item "Guard's Heavy Boots" (FormID: XXFA0103) and "Guard's Heavy Gauntlets" (FormID: XXFA0104). These are worn by Stormcloak soldiers in Darkwater Crossing.

EDIT: Also with the new Arthville Patches file including BFT patch, the merge page instructions should be updated to include the new esp.

Edited by johnnywatts

Performance preset.  WLSO expects you to pick one weather mod.. Revamped Exterior Fog is considered the "vanilla" weather choice.  Kountervibe ENB needs Revamped Exterior Fog + Dark Dungeons selection in WLSO as well as the two mods mentioned in the post you quoted.

Make sure that you pay attention to the installation instructions on Kountervibe as you have to make some edits that you probably aren't used to editing when setting up an enb.

This guide is running ELFX and Kountervibe wasn't created with ELFX in mind so I suggest turning off the enb lens effect if you get weird strobing/neon coming from interior light emittance on windows and such.   Other than that you should be good to go.

No clue what you named your folders... but I mean there's going to be exactly oen copy of NPC_Overhaul_V_3.esp in your mod organizer profile... find it and use it?  Maybe I'm not properly understanding what you're asking in this case.

Thanks. About the esp, you have in the guide to install 

Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul

NPC Retex - NPC Overhaul Patches

They both have the NPC_Overhaul_V_3.esp, but on the merge you have to install NPC_Overhaul_V_3.esp from NPC Retex - NPC Overhaul. I know in mod organizer the last will overwrite the first one, but since i had that elf bug, i though maybe i should ask to know if i need to choose a specif one. Also i didn't know what happen but my landscape was missing lots of texture, like grass plants and trees. i will let those mod we take the esp of enabled to see if those texture will come back. kkk. I have SRLE extended LOTD installed it was fine on landscape.

Thanks. About the esp, you have in the guide to install 

Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul

NPC Retex - NPC Overhaul Patches

They both have the NPC_Overhaul_V_3.esp, but on the merge you have to install NPC_Overhaul_V_3.esp from NPC Retex - NPC Overhaul. I know in mod organizer the last will overwrite the first one, but since i had that elf bug, i though maybe i should ask to know if i need to choose a specif one. Also i didn't know what happen but my landscape was missing lots of texture, like grass plants and trees. i will let those mod we take the esp of enabled to see if those texture will come back. kkk. I have SRLE extended LOTD installed it was fine on landscape.

NPC Retex - NPC Overhaul Patches should most definitely not contain NPC_Overhaul_V_3    If it's in the patch archive it's a bug... please verify.  In either case delete your second copy.

NPC Retex - NPC Overhaul Patches should most definitely not contain NPC_Overhaul_V_3    If it's in the patch archive it's a bug... please verify.  In either case delete your second copy.

Thanks. Its not a bug its in there, i just verify it on archive, so i will make another merge using the esp from Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul. Maybe that was the problem.

the same thing happens with

Ethereal Elven Overhaul

NPC Retex - Ethereal Elven Overhaul Patches

they both have ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp, should i do the same? 

Edited by CVkiller2013

Hi. Im doing the NPC retexture merge again, and im in doubt about these esp to use:

• NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp (NPC Retex - NPC Overhaul) whe dont have this mod, it must be from Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul or NPC Retex - NPC Overhaul Patches 

Help here pls. 

Check again the main guide page for NPC Retextures section. That should clear things up.

Wow that's fast. If only developers who are being paid money responded with patches this quickly.

I found another similar bug, this time with the item "Guard's Heavy Boots" (FormID: XXFA0103) and "Guard's Heavy Gauntlets" (FormID: XXFA0104). These are worn by Stormcloak soldiers in Darkwater Crossing.

EDIT: Also with the new Arthville Patches file including BFT patch, the merge page instructions should be updated to include the new esp.

i will look into it. Also when you post an XX.... formid ...it would really help to say which mod it references also...

EDIT: fixed

and i thought i put that in the merge page... 

Edited by paul666root

Thanks. Its not a bug its in there, i just verify it on archive, so i will make another merge using the esp from Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul. Maybe that was the problem.

the same thing happens with

Ethereal Elven Overhaul

NPC Retex - Ethereal Elven Overhaul Patches

they both have ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp, should i do the same? 

download again all 3 NPC retex patches. Now all should be fine.