SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

First of all, thank you guys so much for all the work you put into this guide. Just following it felt like a little odyssey, so I can only imagine what it took to create it. Second I have a question about 3 mods I would like to use too, that are not included in the guide, namely Wyrmstooth and the companion mods Arissa and Vilja. Are they missing because they are not compatible with the guide and there are problems to be expected as far as you know or is it more a matter of personal taste?

wyrmstooth can be used. Ask JD for patches for it he uses the mod.

those follower need requiem patches. If they exist you can use them.

I have set the -offline, but still i cant merge that plugin, i can merge others. Its possible to provide me this merge pls, im stuck on this one.

can you post a screen with what it shows you >?

Thank you for your answer. Yes both companions have patches on Requiem's Patch Central.

Including WT is fine;  just grab the requiem patch from the NRM Patches page.  IIRC all other conflicts are extremely minor... I don't have WT loaded right now to check.  If you're using the VW version of WLSO you'll probably need to include the VW Wyrmstooth patch to get weathers over on the island.

I have not checked Sofia and Vilja for conflicts... there's a Requiem patch but I have no clue how htey will impact other things loaded in the guide.  Inigo for instance, due to his quest line, touched things I wasn't expecting thus there's a couple inigo patches... Same with Aurlyn... Who knows about Sofia and Vilja?

I may have time later this week to load them up and check for you.

Edited by jdsmith2816

NavMesh error popped up during Requiem merge. Not sure what it means.

Forum won't let me upload a screenshot, but what it says is:

"There were some NavMesh conflicts. You'll need to rebuild these navmeshes in the CK:

[Requiem Patches Merged.esp]

[NAVM:000FB95F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindPassEx_North_01 [Cell:00009611] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 14,-3))"

This may or may not be a mistake. In the merge page, under Requiem - Minor Arcana, rma__ivarstead.esp is not included in the merge.

Seems weird, since every other patch included in Requiem - Minor Arcana Patches is merged.

Is this intentional?

not intentional

NavMesh error popped up during Requiem merge. Not sure what it means.

Forum won't let me upload a screenshot, but what it says is:

"There were some NavMesh conflicts. You'll need to rebuild these navmeshes in the CK:

[Requiem Patches Merged.esp]

[NAVM:000FB95F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindPassEx_North_01 [Cell:00009611] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 14,-3))"

Ignore the navmesh warning for now;  I think Paul is looking into it in the CK.  

Edited by jdsmith2816

Error in the merge page again. Under TAFM, instructions for copy/pasting into folders says to use Tamriel Reloaded Trees.esp from Tamriel Reloaded Trees. Main page says not to install that esp, since it is included in Custom Placed Trees Megapatch.

Same goes to caribougone.esp and SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

I'm at the tail end of the guide now. FINALLY.

However, another NavMesh error popped up from the WLSO merge. Did not state what the source was though.

EDIT: Instructions for merging CCOR is missing entirely. The main guide advises you to install some patches (ccor__ambca.esp, ccor__crf.esp, etc.). No instructions as to how these are merged though...

Also, the integration guide suggests that Bathing in Skyrim merge from SRLE Base can be kept. However, upon finishing the merges, the .esp from the merge will indicate that it is missing a master (Realistic Room Rental and CCOR above).

EDIT2: Also, it would appear that the WLSO merging process excludes Vivid Weathers entirely (Vivid Weathers - AOS patch.esp, Vivid Weathers - Falskaar.esp, and Vivid Weathers - Minty Lightning patch.esp). However, in the integration guide, it also says that it can be kept. This results in the Minty Lightning patch to be missing a master (mintylightningmod.esp).

Edited by johnnywatts

I'm at the tail end of the guide now. FINALLY.

However, another NavMesh error popped up from the WLSO merge. Did not state what the source was though.

EDIT: Instructions for merging CCOR is missing entirely. The main guide advises you to install some patches (ccor__ambca.esp, ccor__crf.esp, etc.). No instructions as to how these are merged though...

Also, the integration guide suggests that Bathing in Skyrim merge from SRLE Base can be kept. However, upon finishing the merges, the .esp from the merge will indicate that it is missing a master (Realistic Room Rental and CCOR above).

EDIT2: Also, it would appear that the WLSO merging process excludes Vivid Weathers entirely (Vivid Weathers - AOS patch.esp, Vivid Weathers - Falskaar.esp, and Vivid Weathers - Minty Lightning patch.esp). However, in the integration guide, it also says that it can be kept. This results in the Minty Lightning patch to be missing a master (mintylightningmod.esp).

The NavMesh conflict in WLSO is in a test cell; can be 100% ignored.

Will add insructions for CCOR... like pretty much all other merges in the guide, just list htem alphabetically and hit merge. +++ CCOR Patches Merged with CCOR Patches Merged.esp

Not sure about bathign skyrim sorry.

If you check WLSO in the main guide there are optional sections that include VW and the merging instructions.

@jdsmith

Would you consider making a patch for the optional survival mods? The ones that actually need one.

There are "just" 4 of them: Bathing, Campfire, Frostfall and iNeed. It would make sense in the scope of this guide because they are part of SRLE Base and the guide list them as optionals but not removed.

You probably wouldn't even have to make a patch for Frostfall and Campfire, because they are already included in Requiem patch central, but just make sure they can be used by the users that choose the optional survival mods.

Edited by edynacio